West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

This is shit. We deserve to be behind tbh

Knew we should have scored during that opening 10 minutes. After that itā€™s been horrendous.

1 Like

Playing like a midtable team smh

Awful half. Weā€™ve done nothing

We are just waiting for West Ham to score. We are so lifeless!

Guys, I love you all, and I know milan are shocking lately, but fuck me your team is so dull.

1 Like

We look knackered. Drink some apple juice at Half time and we go again COYG

With every match iā€™m less and less sure how exactly Emery wants us to play :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Feel more and more that itā€™s best we donā€™t buy anyone this window.

I do not want to see any resources put into whatever the fck this is.

For example, I am done if we somehow manage to sell Ozil to fund a move for Banega.

Funeral mood in here apparently :giroud:

Weā€™re basically Everton of London now

2 Likes

Iā€™m tired of this formation, it doesnā€™t fix anything, drop it Unai, itā€™s beyond your reach.

1 Like

Can see why Ozil isnā€™t even in the squad, we look so creative in midfield, itā€™s only a matter of time before we score.

1 Like

Tbf 3 atb kills our build up with 3 lumpy fridges trying to pass our way up.

Take a CB off we are playing West Ham ffs why are we playing 5 at the back!!

1 Like

Its a media myth about six playing for 4 places. There is only five teams and our level is now Europa and domestic cup level.
Keep saying this but we are more in crisis than transition. Going to take a few seasons to get anywhere and probably another couple of managers.
Reason being we are going to be attracting lesser level players.

Wasnā€™t able to watch the first half due to work. I seems I havenā€™t missed anything.

Yeah, making way across London to Kentish Town for a palā€™s birthday, canā€™t say Iā€™m particularly sad to be missing what sounds like a massive bag of shite.

4 Likes

A trip to North London for @JakeyBoy, better than watching this shower of shite.