West Ham United Vs Arsenal (PL)

That was a day that told me Kosc was only a decent defender not a great one. He capitulated in that game when we needed him.

You meant the 2-0 defeat in 2015?

No the 3 3 draw when we where two up. Caroll got a hat trick in 7 minutes.

2 Likes

It’s upsetting how many average players we’ve made look special over the years.

7 Likes

Shane fucking Long and all the keepers in the bottom half of the league for so long.

1 Like

Yeah, 2016.

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ve ever beaten us at their new stadium, have they?

The bastards are due

Yes they have.
The reason I remember it is because it was the first home game we lost at the Emirates.
I think it was 2-0 or 2-1.

He was talking about them beating us at their new ground mate.

1 Like

I definitely need to get glasses…or read slower.

I recall the one you’re on about- Cech’s home debut. Horror show

A 5-1 win and a 0-0.

This will be a tricky game, West Ham are on some good form recently and the likes of Andy Carroll is the type of player who always causes us problems. Plus they are at home and they can beat most big teams there.

If we can get our defense at full strength, and if we play to our best levels we should win this by 3-1. But have a nasty feeling the likes of Nasri or Perez might come back to haunt us. My heart says a 3-1 win for us but my head says with our dodgy defense that West Ham will win this with a Carroll brace 2-1 win for them. So I’ll equal it out by saying it be 2-2.

What we’re wearing:

#dentistfc

1 Like

Think we can capitalise on the ill feeling surrounding Arnautovic and sneak the points here. Arsenal error in open play leading to their goal.

2 Likes

Bold.

1 Like

Mia Khalifa is going to be at the game.

How the lucky sod managed to get a ticket, I’ll never know

1 Like

I’m trying to work out which year you might mean but there are so many

C’mon Arsenal! Let’s do this!