West Ham United Thread

Just making this thread to laugh at RvP.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:clap:

West Ham have been very busy so far. What do you lot think about them potentially signing Carlos Bacca?

Bacca looked decent in Copa America…

Great player for a team like West Ham. He’s gonna do very well for them. West Ham look very ambitious and with the new stadium, they can become a force to reckon with.

I completely agree mate. I’ll miss going to Upton Park though, proper atmosphere, that.

I can see them having a great window, another top 7 or so finish. They’ll probably establish themselves as an Everton/Spurs kind of club over the next few years. Spurs are at their best for decades, Everton might reestablish themselves now they’ve got some cash flow, could be a good few years ahead for the overall quality of the league.

too right Craigie! The League will only become stronger.

Would be a superb signing for them

Bacca, Sakho, Valencia. Some quality strikers for them!

30 years old in September…

When this is their way of showing their “ambition” (not that it’s any different from most of the other deluded PL clubs), then I think it’s safe to say that they absolutely will not become “a force to be reckoned with”. Especially not now, with Slaven Bilic as their manager.

They finished 7th last season with only 4 points short of Champions League Football and 9 points behind us. They dominated most of their games against top 4, and they won a few of them with margin. Slaven Bilic defiantly improved the Big Sam team of the season before. I totally admire his work and I don’t mind him as a candidate for the Arsenal job.

Right, Sakho has handed in a transfer request.

We’re not that desperate for a new striker are we? :wink:

Going in for tackles like that in a friendly. David Gold has said Cresswell’s injury isn’t minor, reports that the club think it’s 6 months out.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/sk5q_1.mp4

I love that Wenger has brainwashed a chunk of the support in to thinking anyone over 25 years old shouldn’t be bought and is set for a precipitous drop off…all while selling our best late twenties players and extending and resigning the worthless ones like Rosicky and Flamini.

It looks nasty.

West Ham’s new stadium not getting the best of receptions. :giroud:

Wow: Thats even further away from the pitch than I imagined!

Shear savagery.

Lets hope none of those disabled people are partially sighted.