Vorskla Poltava Vs Arsenal (UEL)

I wonder if there will be any compensation for travelling fans. Looking at Twitter it seems some are already in Poltava or on their way there. The two places are not exactly close together.

2 Likes

That would be really great of the Club to help them out. They are the most hardcore Gooners and the Ukraine government is unlikely to give any assistance.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @TheBlast :slight_smile:

1 Like

I take it the weather isn’t going to be -13 as a sidenote in Kiev ?

Gonna freeze our balls :hipster:

Haha no reprieve in regards to the weather.

Just one of those games when you play a decent enough side to get the job done. Cech, Elneny, Guendouzi, Ramsey, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Jenkinson, Maitland Niles should have get a run out. Give a top players a rest for the games with Spurs and Utd coming up. Just one of those awful trips neither the fan’s or player’s need at this point of the year.

Arsenal to win 2-0

Hopefully Eddie starts and scores.

I don’t understand why they carnt furfill the fixture they have had the same amount of notice as arsenal to arrange to get to Kiev for the fixture

WTF does that mean? Forfeit?

Give us the win and we can go home and prepare for the NLD. Perfect!!

1 Like

Ok, give us the 3-0, then.

If it goes ahead, at least we’re not risking any of our likely starting XI for Sunday, other than Holding. Lots of youngsters in the travelling squad.

1 Like

Exactly the squad everyone wanted.

2 Likes

Yes Unai!! Knew he wouldn’t be a dick and take the first team

1 Like

Why do the put GK beside the keepers? Always wondered that.

who is Bukayo Saka? name i have not really heard of as such, what is his position and is he worth looking at as a potential future talent?

Seems to be highly rated. Can play multiple positions on the left.

2 Likes