Vorskla Poltava Vs Arsenal (UEL)

A corner has been turned. :sunglasses:

This game really does feel like a pre season friendly, Vorskla really are garbage haha.

1 Like

What???

Strange scenes ruling a goal out that late, did they feel sorry for Vorskla or something ?

It was late but it seemed like they got it right.

How many 2018 Premier League teams could Cech be a starter for? 12? 14?

Oh fuck!

Do you reckon Emery has even seen Charlie Gilmour kick a ball before? :laughing: Nice to see though. The kids are alright.

2 Likes

This win is such a confidence boost for our kids. Well-done to all of them!

Yep and well done to Jenks. I think it’s pretty clear from this performance that he is the CB we’ve been crying out for since Tony Adams retired.

Annoyed ESR got his second goal ruled out ffs!

Anyway good win. Training game esque speed but good to see many get their arsenal debut tonight

1 Like

Holding was going to miss the first knockout stage match if he didn’t pick up a booking here and did in the next match instead. He got one and then Emery immediately took him off.

I’ve seen some people on Twitter pose the theory that Emery told him to get a card so he’d miss the last meaningless group stage match instead, and then substituted him as planned. Imagine if this was true :cech:

2 Likes

Do cards not reset for the knockouts?

I think it may be after the round of 32, but I’m not positive. I think it doesn’t reset yet cause Europa is longer.

1 Like

Vote for your MOTM

2 Likes

Cheers for the goal clips @Luca_from_Italy

1 Like

Did any other c’nt think this game was kicking off at 8pm?

Ah, just me then

If you tuned into that channel at 8 then at least you got to see Giroud looking sexy, so all is not lost :sunglasses:

#she said yes, Giroud! She said yes!#

You are welcome mate!