Upcoming Films & TV

Had it for a month, it’s nice. Binged Star Wars and watched some Disney classics.

Finally watched Frozen (what a load of shit), I did like Maleficent though.

2 Likes

Oh yeah forgot about the Netherlands thing. Was Mandalorian available to you?

Since this morning! Will have to watch it this week.

Also…

Looks like I’ll be watching the Simpsons on the commute for the next couple of years :joy:

1 Like

Yeh Dis+ has an unreal amount of content.

Just watched the Mandalorian and wow I think they did a great job. It looks amazing, the effects are top notch for a tv show. and they left one hell of a cliffhanger, like a major wtf moment Hopefully they will be able to develop the characters well, can’t wait to see where this goes

I rarely go to the cinema unless Leo has a new film out, but I might have to make an exception… :laughing::christmas_tree:

Looks quite cute-ish. My friend worked on it and he said it was all right.

I love Henry Golding and his career trajectory - guy used to be a hair dresser on Sloane Street before moving to Malaysia to find some acting roles and then ended up on BBC’s Travel Show before getting casted for Crazy Rich Asians haha

Might have to go watch this with the girlfriend as it does look like a cutesy Christmas movie

(not gonna lie, super jealous of him)

1 Like

Well that looks fucking awful :joy:

8 Likes

Agreed, it looks terrible. Emilia Clarke has been really bad at picking movies since Game of Thrones.

Most of the cast from GoT have just been terrible at picking movies given the platform they were put on haha

1 Like

I thought Me Before You was very good as far as chickflicks go, she did well.

Of course :ozil: :heart:

She doesn’t get good film roles because she can’t act.

9 Likes

Meoooooooow :cat2:

3 Likes

Anyone watch the pilot yet?

1 Like

I watched it last night.

Found it abit slow to get going but I enjoyed it. Looking forward for rest off the season

A Joker sequel is ‘in the works’, with Joaquin Phoenix expected to return, sources have said.
The news follows on from the first film’s box office success, raking in more than one billion dollars worldwide.

1 Like

4 Likes

The way it finished almost guaranteed a sequel.

1 Like

Facing off against Robert Pattinsons dark detective Batman ooooooohhhhh

And after the sequel we’ll get a “Joker vs Batman” film. Calling it now :smiley:

I want the killing joke

2 Likes