Unai Emery

That’s the thing.

People misconstrued someone who is not diplomatic or doesn’t take a politically correct stance,asome who is discriminatory or sexist or whatever.

I haven’t said anything about women that is factually untrue.

I am quite sure you think I am racist but neither have I said anything untrue about my stance on black people in US.

Doesn’t make me racist or misogynist.

The clear lack of ability to identify a crass attitude from a discriminatory one is your flaw, not mine.

You can accuse me of being insensitive or being crass, I dare you prove how I am a racist or misogynist.

So what?
Ignore.

Like the time you were clearly baiting when you were on and on about how Wenger didn’t have balls.
I ignored.

How was that not intentional trolling?
Why don’t you step down from being a moderator by breaking a rule yourself.
Calling Wenger of having no balls multiple times was an intentional trolling to a large section of Wenger lovers albeit in minority in this forum.

When do we see you being banned for that?

PS - I don’t advocate that because I find that rule dumb

Also on this.
Just because you agree with it also doesn’t make it racist.

There is always context and intent on every incident. Words and actions are not 1s & 0s. There is a spectrum of back story to it.
Categorizing plainly if one is racist or not, is just dumb and have led to more discrimination

On the old forum you could block people, on this one you can’t. Gunnerpr suggested that people should do that if they are that bothered by another poster. I actually agree with this, it’s a good suggestion but for the fact that it isn’t possible on this forum. Which is worth mentioning imo.

The Wenger has no balls thing clearly wasn’t bothering a large number of people. If it was I’d have stopped sooner, and I did stop of my own accord anyway. That’s what I mean about us being tolerant of trolling, that kind of stupid behaviour. Our policy is generally live and let live, but if it becomes a major nuisance to a lot of people then that’s a problem.

Nope, people like you who want to cry wolf at every instance and police everything are the problem.

Other races having to pussyfooting around non white community is the reason there will always be a segmented society.

So it is only trolling if someone makes a fuss about it?

Well that’s when trolling becomes a problem and we tend to do something about it. If one person is causing that then they are the problem. I really don’t give a shit if AC wants to pretend he’s an Aleti fan personally but it’s fucking ruining the place. So it has to stop one way or the other.

2 Likes

That’s fair.
Will give this forum that it is clearly more tolerant than others.
I would have been long banned otherwise.

I have said things that crossed line a bit, so yeah I retract what I said about you.

It’s not something anybody will take action over unless it is bothering a significant number of people. That’s the point man, it’s quite a simple one. Trolling can be amusing, plenty of trolls have been tolerated, plenty of users have trolled for periods of their time on here and not been banned. Because people weren’t bothered and/or found it amusing.

I’m not trying to fight you over this.

Edit: just seen your post above. Fair play.

2 Likes

There are no facts about women unless you have talked to every woman alive so nothing you can say about a whole gender of people can be factually true. What you say is reflective of you and your experiences with women more than anything else.

1 Like

Facts about female contribution in development of human society doesn’t require me having a rendevous with every woman alive

@Gladiator no need to formulate a response. That was one of the events where I crossed the line.

I do think women have utilities beyond their vaginas.

They are a good presence in kitchen.

I don’t remember what you said but to say that women haven’t contributed to the development of society given that a woman has given birth to, raised and educated every single man that has contributed to the development of society, is nothing but factually wrong.

1 Like

Surprise surprise! @Trion causing shit and going OT.

Haha and people think AC’s the biggest WUM on here.

2 Likes

Honestly, the founder of discourse needs to fix up, this dipshit thinks I have to listen to every cunt I see ramble on during the day and engage him in a debate? No, I ignore him and go about the rest of my day.

Because that’s the logic with this stupid system. It’s the real reason a lot of ‘good posters’ have left. Because they couldn’t put on ignore the user’s they couldn’t be arsed engaging with.

And that’s their right. We don’t have to engage with everyone if we don’t want to.

I wished there was something we could do to make him change his mind.

2 Likes

Who are all these good posters that have left everyone keeps going on about?

If a poster puts you of posting about your club on your forum you really need to get a life imo

7 Likes

Wow I didn’t take Cuellar to be a cry me a river farewell post type of guy :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The best thing for the forum will be when we actually play a game tomorrow.

12 Likes

Just ban the idiot . And let’s get back to all things Arsenal . As others said , he isn’t a proper football fan , he’s not even an Arsenal supporter yet he is allowed to constantly troll , causing the top posters leave .

1 Like