Unai Emery

I was going to say that but then I realised in downplays Arteta’s achievement in the FA cup and I didn’t want to do that.

1 Like

Yeah about 2 weeks ago, mate

7 Likes

2 Weeks ago?

1 Like

Did they give Real or Barca a run for their money ? How many points was he off winning La Liga ? I can’t recall him coming close.

1 Like

His football style is dire but yes I definitely feel it got worse because of language barrier.

He has been consistently good with Spanish team so he should stick to La Liga.

1 Like

Honestly, coming 3rd in La Liga was like winning a separate league at one point. Still kind of is tbh.

@Phoebica @RockyMaivia

So 3 of their 4 EL victories, have come with Unai at the helm?

Stats are in his favour then imo

1 Like

They’ve won it 6 times :arteta:

2 Likes

Actually, they also won 2 with Juande Ramos.

2 Likes

Hahaha ok I now see that I’m on weak footing with my argument :joy:

Yeah I knew he came 3rd, I was just under the impression it was miles off the top 2 that’s all.

1 Like

Well a watered down competition and didn’t turn up in the final. Blew a two goal lead last season to United.
Small dicking is small dicking.

Harsh to say.

they played pretty well this final and could have won it, with half their team playing while injured.

1-0, and both teams had chances.

1 Like

Didn’t have the balls of it. They where going out against Atalanta.
Thomas the wank hasn’t made much of a leap really.

Yeah the final could have gone either way, both teams had chances it was just a matter of which team took their chance first.

Big step forward for PSG making the final when they had never got past the QF under previous managers.

1 Like

They didn’t though.

They got all those easy ties this season because they took 4/6 points vs Real Madrid.

They lost 1-0, could easily have beaten a Bayern team that destroyed most PL teams and Barcelona, with Mbappe and Veratti half fit.

1 Like

You’re having a bit of a mare haha, but him having won three of their six in total, and all in a row, is still definitely an achievement.

4 Likes

@Cristo just leave the thread mate.

Ozil knows this isn’t true - ‘You are not a coach’

Bumery kicking off at home to Huesca in about 4 hours time.