Unai Emery

It’s been reported in the Mirror newspaper that Emery spoke to each of the players in turn after the EL final…just like a normal manager, what a shock!

Stop this Allegri agenda you have lol

I have no agenda bro, just don’t think he’s the right fit.

He’s a great coach, and certainly not smalldicked his whole career. Only in the most major moments…

It’s funny because despite his qualities, most Milan fans won’t take him back still. That tells you something (even though many of them are morons)

1 Like

Who would be your first choice? Realistically.

They don’t want him back because of the way the team declined during his time there but they cannot seem to grasp that was a result of selling off star players and replacing them with absolute shit time and time again.

Allegri is an elite footballing manager.

1 Like

So according to OA there is a correlation between penis size and on the field success as a football manager. I think next time we interview managers we simply need to ask them to pull their cocks out. Biggest cock gets the job.

4 Likes

Whose your top 7 manager right now?

In no particular order my top 5 are:

Klopp, Zidane, Conte, Allegri and Pep

5 Likes

I’d have Pochettino on that list as well but realistically, none of Pochettino, Klopp, Guardiola or Zidane would come here but I would certainly have Conte or Allegri.
Conte was one of the managers I wanted before we got Emery and either he or Allegri was what was needed to shake the club up and get rid of the totally complacent attitude that Wenger had instilled into the club.
Both managers would have also sorted out our defensive shambles.

Emery was no where near the top of my list to replace Wenger but he does deserve another season, just to see if he can turn this around.
Klopp and Guardiola both took at least a season to turn their clubs around, so Emery deserves at least an opportunity to go through a transfer window and season to see if he can do the same.

If he can’t, I just hope our board don’t take as long to replace him as they did our previous manager.

1 Like

Fair.

Think I’d have poch and Simeone ahead of Allegri and Zidane

Thier methods are more sustainable over a long period of time

5 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know. I’d be fine with Allegri.

Tuchel is my unrealistic first choice but in terms of semi-realistic (at least as realistic as Allegri who we won’t get surely), I wouldn’t mind Luis Enrique.

If I have it right his contract with Spain ends in 2020, and he’s mates with Sanllehi so the synergy should be good.

3 Likes

I think it’s less about size and more about flaccidity. Emery’s juicy hog could be huge but if it’s limp what good is it to anyone? I’d much rather have a manager of modest wiener size, preferably uncut, that gets hard like rock.

3 Likes

Simeone ahead of Zidane I’d make but I’d never put Poch ahead of Allegri

1 Like

Exactly. My penis is nothing to brag about. But it gets rock solid, which is essential.

3 Likes

tenor

1 Like

I wouldn’t have Poch anywhere near this club.

2 Likes

You asked for seven but he bottled it and gave you five. @SRCJJ betraying his lack of in depth knowledge there.

Give us your final two you small dicking fraud!

9 Likes

Have you been reading those Jane Austen novels again? :grinning:

1 Like

Simeone and Ancelotti rounds off my final two :eyes:

2 Likes

I wanted Ancelotti as well.
His record in Europe, as a manager is one of the best.