Unai Emery

Its not Unai Emery @Electrifying is being a trolling fuck haha

6 Likes

:unai:

Anti-Emery brigade is a funny bunch. They give Wenger 10+ years to get it right, whilst Emery is crucified for every misstep whilst being here for 9 months or so. :rofl:

1 Like

I have to ask, what was the need for Elneny at home to Cardiff ? Wouldn’t you just play a Ramsey or something and have Torreira as DM ?

2 Likes

Maybe possible transfer move in the next few days. Agree was the most surprising omission on the team sheet.

for most of the match he was the deepest midfielder, he did an average job of recycling the ball and covering the defensive third.

Torreira and guen far more advanced in order to win the ball higher up the pitch

1 Like

I haven’t seen the match yet guys and girls as was caught up with work, waiting for the replay now, only an observation of mine when I was looking at the teamsheet.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the most annoying thing. Why do you think he has used so many different line-ups so far? Because he is desperate to find the right and permanent solution for us, but he clearly doesn’t have the right players.

3 Likes

Anti Emery are not necessarily AKBs

1 Like

Tbf Wenger wasn’t a sexual deviant :ramsey: :henry2:

Fucking hell I’m crying :joy::joy::joy:

Arsenal twitter is just glorious.

5 Likes

Josh Kroenke has hopes for us. If we’re to reach any sort of CL final then we’re going to have to start matching the spending of the same clubs that are always in the final rounds.

Some great quotes here from the genius Josh Kroenke:

Josh Kroenke has hopes for us. If we’re to reach any sort of CL final then we’re go g to have to start matching the spending of the same clubs that are always in the finals rounds.

military-army-military_recruit-stating_the_obvious-superheroes-observations-jcen483_low

“We had a wonderful meal and talked about the journey we are on,” says Josh Kroenke. “It felt good to look into people’s eyes and know you are on the same page. As a group we are unified. We talked about climbing the mountain together.”

carnageblog460

2 Likes

Aren’t you a regular complainer that there’s no ambition/Interest in the club at board level?

Just be honest, you’re biased no matter what they say or do

2 Likes

What has Kroenke said to make anyone changer their mind?
All he has said is we need to spend money to win the CL, which everyone knows anyway.

Until he starts spending the 200m it will take just to get us back challenging our rivals, let alone the PL title and CL, I will keep criticising him.

The rhetoric he spouts is not going to sort out our defence or get us back where we should be but proper investment, rather than watching us stagnate, might do.

The effects of watching Mustafi play in defense everyday.

5 Likes

Also better not to watch AFTV, or his hair will all turn white

He really needs to fix his teeth

1 Like

Actually that’s what I’ve said and you’ve quoted it as Kroenke Jr :joy::sweat_smile:

The effect of a man believing “49,49 undefeated” to be a request.

1 Like