Unai Emery

So Emery is not to blame in the end. He is just a scapegoat.

2 Likes

If anything Wenger/Gadzis are to blame.

3 Likes

Are you on commission bud?

3 Likes

Have you only just realised this :wink: every click is some sweet moneyz for me

1 Like

King Unai will show us the path to victory and glory. Only fools doubt his superior vision and intelligence. Unai4Lyfe # FuckTheHaters

1 Like

Especially the 2 jocks.

Calum and Football365 was a legit nomination for Get a Room award recently, so it’s clearly becoming a thing :poldi:

8 Likes

Dammit I wish I thought of that.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: should have won. I’ll try harder for this year

Reported

2 Likes

Ok.

1 Like

Luca I don’t see why you think I’m a Emery hater haha, again you see the piss taking of Emery as serious when it is just jokes. Stop taking everything so seriously :wink:

2 Likes

Ngl I’m kinda serious.

I shudder to think of the things Luca will say when he eventually turns on him.

5 Likes

Never. Everyone has a huge credit after Wenger.

1 Like

:joy:

4 Likes

Reminder that this squad isn’t really a mess. People asking for an overhaul need to calm down. We have a solid foundation that with smart improvements can allow us to absolutely compete again.
Anyway, I’m a simple man. I see our best players(pretty sure Ozil could do the job Iwobi and Ramsey have been doing behind the strikers, no?) on the field I approve.
Now keep benching the likes of Laca, Rambo and Ozil for guys like Mkhi and Iwobi and we may have a problem.

Huge result for him tonight. Since the Spurs win it’s been downcast and pretty torrid period. It’s easy to forget we’re missing a number of players right now in a rather bare thin squad.

It shows the team is capable of getting the results, but we just badly lack consistency and a squad right now. As fans we really are just going to have to be patient going forwards. Of course we want more for Emery but days like today remind we got to try stick by him under this huge transitional time.

9 Likes

Fair play. Beating Chelsea and Tottenham in the league. Something we haven’t done since 2011/12

Great game from the gaffer

3 Likes

Yeah fair play to him that was a perfect game.

He got his formation and selection bang on from the start and ditched that horrible small dick 3 at the back shite

4 Likes

Keep Mustafi benched Unai. Good man

2 Likes