Unai Emery

Yep. With the exception of one single person I find the entirety of a continent to be very frustrating.

You really are a wanker haha

4 Likes

This is the same guy who was literally raving about Emery a few seasons ago and heralding Yaya Sanogo. I don’t take him seriously anymore.

2 Likes

Take away MDC, you take away A.F’s regular contribution. That was your choice in the vote. #3rdMDCRefNow

This is true

1 Like

Trololol, you are an American-ish. You’ve admitted it. :xhaka2:

Of course it is, but surprise surprise, the mod crew come in to throw a bunch of mud on the thing and make ad hominem arguments and hey look, no one talks about their buddy spouting shit, just like last week, or many other times, indeed, talking shit has become the norm around here, except for just a few exceptions…wonder if that’s a coincidence? :thinking:

Not true. All I did was laugh at you.

Youre welcome to just fuck off if you hate the place that much?

As it happens, I don’t agree with rating Emery over Pochettino, I certainly don’t. I didn’t happen to catch that comment, but I’d have had no problem disagreeing with it. “The mod crew” don’t have an issue disagreeing with each other, it happens quite often.

I’m not sure why you think you can come in from time to time to provocatively talk shit at people who actually make an effort to contribute to the forum and then get all pissy when people respond by basically saying you’re a wanker.

It seems that you think that you can slate the majority of posters on here but people aren’t allowed to slate you back.

wilshereokmate.jpeg

2 Likes

You made a dick of yourself after last seasons semi final. Spouting about looking for a new team. Honestly just drop the us and we when talking about this club as you foregone the right.
I never tell anyone how to support their team, but I will with you because you are not an Arsenal fan.
Entitled to pass judgement and be a member on the forum but do not pass yourself off as fan please.

1 Like

Mate, come on. You’re better than that

You have to be incredibly obtuse to think I was making a comparison between the two. My point was that even the best manager in the world took a season to get his side up and running when he came into this league, so expecting Emery to make a huge impact in one season is silly.

1 Like

I’m really not.

6 Likes

Exactly, Which is why most of us aren’t calling for Emery to be sacked. I’m willing to give him time… But I’m not going to suck his dick either. He hasn’t really fixed anything yet and our defensive frailty is still very pronounced. I’ve not seen anything to get me excited. I’m not asking for his head, but I don’t have to sing his praises either.

1 Like

AC’s shit-posting followed up with self-victimisation because Emery hasn’t turned out to be a complete disaster followed up with him struggling to understand why people are responding to his nonsense approach the way they are is starting to be a tad sad. Give it a rest.

3 Likes

He’s set the bar much lower than that. :mkhi:

(Just realised I didn’t click like on it. Remedied.)

1 Like

Wenger had lost the dressing room, Alexis was souring the dressing room, the players had stopped showing up away from home, morale was in the gutter and no one, Wenger included, any longer believed in the project. At home I heard it reported we had the same points as our invincible season, which doesn’t sound right but if true says allot about the poor attitude towards the end.

The team were better than that points total, there was always going to be a rebound of sorts if the new boss got them believing in a project again.

1 Like

Yea I can’t imagine anyone really has any issues with this point of view.

1 Like

Most yanks I know didn’t think Yaya Sanogo was the next Pele :arteta:

4 Likes

:popcorn:.

1 Like

I hear what you’re saying, there’s some validity to it. But I do view it slightly differently. I still think last season takes some fixing without a significant squad overhaul, but you’re possibly right about a new manager rebound effect being a thing.

I just want to give the guy every chance and I accept that might colour things a bit for me. But I was never hugely excited by his appointment, so I also don’t feel the need to overly defend him either, as I might do if I was one of his cheerleaders.