UEFA Nations League

Jesus fucking Christ @Calum

Read the next post. He wasn’t happy coming off apparently but thats the head injury protocol

1 Like

Send him back to London like Partey.

1 Like

Yeah it was the Spurs twat, Troy Parrot. Trying to knock him out of the NLD. Defo has Spursy in the blood, missed an absolute sitter - serves him right.

3 Likes

I hope we will get smashed to bits by Saliba 2nite @Cristo

Giroud hat-trick would be grand

1 Like

Weird

1 Like

If we could treat the World Cup and Euro qualifiers like we treat the Nations League that would be great :joy::joy:

Club over country in meaningless friendlies.

Holland - Belgium!

Modric simply doesn’t age. A wonder of nature.

1 Like

France doing great without Benzema…

:giroud2:

3 Likes

Dolberg scores against his old pal Big Sal

French toast atm. Mette Frederiksen is so cringe when she is celebrating @Cristo

1 Like

People talking about Southgate shit selections… For a reason…
But Deschamps is even worse. Much worse.

What a fucking horrible line up with the players he has at his disposal.

3atb, wingbacks, midfield without creation, the 3 up front which makes no sense… Griezman as a 10, Giroud and Mbappe up front…

Fucking play a normal midfield and a normal front three, whether it’s Giroud or Griezmann who go on the bench, Dembele in this form has to be on the pitch. Plus I’d rather have Nkunku in that number 10 role over Griezman atm.

I’d probably play a midfield three of Tchouameni, Camavinga and Nkunku, with Mbappe, Dembele and noGirpud up front. Mendy/Hernandez, Saliba, Varane and Pavard/Kounde atb.

2 Likes

Cant believe Deschamps is only 53. Looks more like a 84 year old grandad.

Fuck Giroud and fuck France COME ON DENMARK

3 Likes

Giroud giving me 2016 vibes. Cant blame the baugettes. Denmark away is one of the most difficult grounds to go since the Eriksen ting. It really gave a new boost to danish football.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s honestly mad how much it galvanised the team and the nation, it’s been integral to where the Danish national team is right now.

Eriksen literally died for this lol

2 Likes
2 Likes