UEFA Nations League

We really lack a degree of creativity when going forward. Although it looks as if we should’ve got a draw at the end there. Goalkeepers get way too much protection

Welé was fucking robbed! DDG dropped a clanger and the ref saved him. Pathetic officiating.

Why not admitting you just got battered by a better side? #itscominghome :welbeck:

Have to be in it to win it :henry2:

Your desperate attempts to get a bite are quite funny to watch.

I just got a bit of revenge after all the shit the english media said about winning the WC.

:wink: Try harder mate :wink:

I really don’t think you did :joy:

Feel so bad for Luke Shaw.

Another promising career of an English talent ruined.

1 Like

:arteta::arteta: holy smokes in a fucking baloney Hahahahahahahahahaha. Im dying this is too good yeesssssss hahaha !

1 Like

Sorry @Bl1nk, you are getting destroyed today.

Did you not say the same about Poland? :mustafi:

The Nation League is a big joke. What kind of draw is France, Germany & Holland? Biggest mismatch ever. Bet that bald cunt came up with it.

We won’t learn anything from the games, maybe get a lucky win or draw in one of the home matches but who cares. Waste of time.

Prefer the old qualification groups.

They’ll still exist in the Euro 2020 qualifying.

1 Like

They start in March 2019!

Guess I still don’t get the new rules

1 Like

You’ll be happier in the next nation’s league after relagtion when you end up in a group with Ireland and Greece :grinning:

The Nations league is a much needed change for the smaller teams, gives them a far more competitive dynamic and really makes the games more watchable. I can understand it’s probably frustrating for the big teams who are shit like England and Holland but like Shammy says at least it’s only a temporary problem.

5 Likes

It’s definitely something that the likes of minions like Scotland should be grateful for. The Nations League is their best chance of qualifying for a major tournament for the first time in 396 years!

2 Likes

Not exactly.

It’s the shit nations that we actually have a problem with!

Lost count of how many times they’ve worked incredibly hard to get themselves a point against a Giant like Germany or France, to then throw it all away in a shite 1-0 loss to some Warsaw Pact nation.

2 Likes