UEFA Nations League

Your hatred is irrational. We’ve been the more dominant team, deserved lead.

1 Like

I hate lucky teams. It’s not my fault. Even Italy look better these days.

Croatia just missed a couple of counters, who cares, right?

Big fan of Lovren helping us along with the goals. Though i’m somewhat surprised given that he is one of the best defenders in the world :speak_no_evil:

I don’t have a problem with England at all. It’s just their silly reactionary media who overreact for everything.

1 Like

:joy:

6 Likes

Read the whole phrase. Thanks.

P.s.: if you think i am clown tell me it. I don’t have problem with it.

They’re actually playing It’s Coming Home. That’s a big cringe to be fair :see_no_evil:

You see? That’s the arrogance i can’t stand. When will you ever learn from the past?

:laughing:

3 Likes

So does everyone who wins their group in every league qualify for the playoffs? Is it seeded or can anyone play each other

1 Like

I don’t get this randy tournament, man

They summarised it on TV earlier: it’s only the 4 group A winners who will play in the finals next summer, they’ll do a draw to see who plays who at some point. That means one of England, Portugal, Belgium or France will win the tournament.

Then in March 2020, all 16 Nations League group winners play in another mini tournament which will result in 4 of them qualifying for Euro 2020. You only play teams from your own league, so one team from each of A, B, C and D will win qualification.

5 Likes

This is the best explanation of it I’ve read haha

1 Like

What about the Euro 2020 qualifying for the likes of Italy, Spain, France or Holland?

So Kosovo could qualify to the tournament? :cech:

I think we can still win the group!

2 Likes

Regular qualifying is next year, 16 of the 20 (or is it 20 out of 24?) Euro 2020 will still be decided that way.

And yep, Kosovo will have a 1 in 4 chance of qualifying if they win their group.

1 Like

Cheers Jade :slight_smile:

Ah OK, I forgot the matches hadn’t all finished yet. But yeah, it’ll be the 4 group A winners in the finals, England, Portugal and two more.