UEFA Nations League

Put me on ignore.

I foresee the generation coming through to come good and win something, could easily be Euro 2020.

Unless the Sun and the like ruin Jadon Sancho etc. though.

I am preparing myself mentally for it, @Luca_from_Italy you should too.

I’m hoping Scotland will be a different country in time for that though.

1 Like

I literally only popped in to see some Luca gold. Didn’t disappoint :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Nice to see Alex Scott as one of the Sky Sports pundits, thought that was just a World Cup thing.

Already more likeable and insightful than shitcunts like Danny “I have less enthusiasm than a corpse” Murphy.

2 Likes

Not much i can do about a few idiots luca. Just like you are with some in Italy, I’m fully aware that England has its fair share or dickheads :grin:

Find me a nation that doesn’t and I’ll try and change my citizenship!

Cool @Persona

1 Like

No, but I said that to make you see that you shouldn’t base an opinion of an entire fanbase on a minority of fools. Would you like, as an Arsenal fan, to be seen as one of those dickheads at that train station shouting vile stuff at Wenger? I wouldn’t.

P.S. Gonna stop with the gifs tonight, feel like I’ve used up my quota. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good post

After the meltdown and the public displays of schadenfreude, fully expecting this to end 3-3. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hoping Ramos takes it out on Kane’s shoulder now though tbf

Luis Enrique looks like Roy Keane and Mourinho’s lovechild

1 Like

Holy tapas, just saw the livescore wtf ! :poldi:

Daily Mail will be flying the next couple of days lul

1 Like

Finland up against Greece!

Dive from Sterling here.

Alcacer…uh-oh.

There’s 1 back. Alcacer is :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

This is not the same Paco that was at Barça :grin: although he didnt play much to be fair

Alsatian makes it 1-3

Incredible form

3 Likes

Vielen dank, Lucien.

1 Like