UEFA Nations League

That team has been Skraeped together.

6 Likes

Free Tuborg Golds all around!

1 Like

Please support the lads. Will be on of the biggest moments in these people careers. Its plumbers, farmers, factoryworkers and salesmen against Hamsik, Skrtel and what not. Cant wait to watch the game :mustafi:

3 Likes

Think that we stand a good chance to qualify in a group with Poland and a Portugal without Ronaldo.

Has he retired?

1 Like

Did he retire from Portugal?? Fuck I missed that one

Haha calum

2 Likes

No, but it seems he wants to focus on Juventus atm.

1 Like

With all the shit @LordBendtner gives the plumbers and farmers of the football world, this must be divine justice.

4 Likes

As long as its just a shite friendly game i absolutely love it !

Interested to see if this valiant attempt to make international friendlies meaningful defies the odds.

The pitch is a disaster. We arrive with star a studded danish team and we are supposed to play on such a pitch… disgrace

2 Likes

Is Holland getting relegated? @Bl1nk

Of course we are luca. We play france and germany, twice!

1 Like

Is this nations league linked in any way to European Championships qualification in 2020? Or are those qualification games going to be played in different international break windows?

All in all, it seems like too many games to negotiate now.

It’d be far better, for team gelling and morale, for international teams NOT to have a game. Just commit to team building exercises and get to know one another. The maximum that they could have is an England Team A v Team B. Just my opinion.

It’s the same amount of games the September October and November International break just has a fancy name now haha. Euro 2020 qualification starts in March 2019

No problem, yu will just have a bad ranking for the qualifying :mustafi:

Yes. But I can’t explain how. :slight_smile:

It’s not that difficult to explain. 16 teams will qualify through the qualification groups, 4 through the nations league.