UEFA Champions League

UCL and FA Cup is our best bet of winning any kind of silverware this year. Fewer teams to play; I trust us over a two-legged tie.

Would take UCL trophy and 5th place right now, if offered.

Why 5th? We won’t be that shit.

I think we’ll get 4th, but even if we finish 5th I’d be happy if we get a UCL trophy too.

EDIT: I think we’ll be battling 3rd-5th with Villa and Spurs.

To be fair, I think I’d take 17th and winning the Champions League :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And I believe you, your lot did pretty much that exact thing about 3 years back.

1 Like

Hahahaha. Bavin, please, save some funny for the rest of us

2 Likes

Her lot also achieved it in 2012, they’ve done it twice.

Why can’t it be our turn ?

1 Like

we are winning this stupid ass competetion. The league is citehs.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/AFCRashii/status/1749020100361961930

Here…we…go?!

2 Likes

That turnip probably think we’re signing Osimhen, Benzema, Guimeres and DeJong this month.

4 Likes

Rumours of Messi and Mbappe on loan too

1 Like

What the hell?!

Dudek was nearly breathing on him ffs how was this allowed :joy::joy::joy:

https://x.com/tenhagway/status/1756068205116699011?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

I’d say Dudek gained about 3/4 yards off his line. Refs really looked the other way that day

3 Likes

Fucking buzzing to have this back. Will be scouting Madrid tonight.

2 Likes

Porto appear to be in a bad spot right now. A loss to Arouca and draw against Rio Ave in their last two league fixtures have effectively put them out of the title race. And the club is a shambles at director level, with upcoming elections that will probably replace the board.

1 Like

Gonna be real frustrating when they fire their coach and appoint Dyche right before our match.

3 Likes

Very boring games for the neutral. Think I’ll pass on City and Real battering Copenhagen and Leipzig

2 Likes

I’m with you. I was excited to watch midweek action but the games feel very meh.

1 Like

Tomorrow looks better.

Looking at PSG vs Sociedad for Tierney watch if he’s not injured

So all in all, Porto will game raise and beat us 1-0?

2 Likes