2 Likes

Lost it at ‘a beautiful dog’ :joy::joy:

4 Likes

:facepalm:

That part got me to

1 Like

He died like a dog a beautiful dog :rofl:

I think that was cherry picked from elsewhere for comic effect

“Beautiful dog a talented dog” was not referring to the terrorist.
Check at 1:10
It’s damn funny :joy:

Captain Bonespurs at his moronic peak.

The Dog in question

He really photoshopped the dog medal pic :joy:

I thought he only liked dead heroes. Remember when he said that about the late Senator John McCain, a decorated Vietnam veteran? What would a draft dodger like Trump know about that, anyway.

Here Trump gave an interview on LBC Nigel Farrage program where he decided to interfere in our election by backing Bojo and rubbishing Corbyn !!

Diplomatic immunity.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Now that’s good parenting.

1 Like

Ahem, as I was saying. Even if he’s impeached he’ll be acquitted, and surprise surprise his approval rating has soared to the highest it’s ever been. The Dems cannot help but prove Trump right about all the shit he says about them. They are handing this dood the election smh.

He was always gonna be acquitted, but it was the right thing to do still imo.

The approval rating is concerning, but I think Bernie could beat him if they stop trying to rob him of the nom.

1 Like

Here are the facts about how the impeachment thing completely backfired, and this is from the Washington Post which is a big time critic of Trump :grimacing::grimacing:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/02/05/democrats-threw-everything-they-had-trump-hes-still-standing/%3FoutputType=amp

I find Trump quite amusing and unlike George W I don’t think he’s much of a warmonger.

Refreshingly I think he’s a politician who speaks his mind and does what he says.

However I feel he’s often quite poorly thought out, lacks compassion for the less well off and his approach to global warming an absolute disgrace. So I think it would be a disaster if he gets re-elected as currently looks likely.

I’d love to see someone like Bernie Sanders get elected - think he’d be a breath of fresh air for the world and the USA. I’m usually more centre right these days but if I lived in the USA he’d definitely get my vote.

1 Like