Trump

All the information is there, I’ve even given it you in bullit points previously, you just won’t read it because you can only maintain your argument by being willfully ignorant. More and more will unravel about this case.

Which article is an ‘opinion piece’? Influencing the Tax Audit? It’s not an opinion piece it’s called investigative journalism, here’s some more on the tax audit whistleblower:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/democrats-trump-tax-returns-whistleblower_us_5d78011ee4b0432f8173b8d2

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/trump-tax-whistleblower-irs_us_5d8bafc6e4b08f48f4ae8978

1 Like

Did you read the transcript? I would not call that blackmail it was more opportunistic approach. There was no “do this or else.” Like I’ve said above this is nothing and most of you who this like trump are missing the real scandal with Biden, his son, Kerry and his stepson.

My friend unlike you I read everything you assume I won’t because that is something you practice. And my do even read what you post? Both articles are littered with the word “Possible”. Possible evidence of wrong doing, possible evidence of this or that nothing concrete until the facts and evidence is brought forward it’s just tabloid trash. And for someone that accuses people of being in a echo chamber you only ever cite left wing outlets only

So why do you not understand that breaking the law is troubling?

1 Like

LOL @ ‘My friend unlike you I read everything’

So why don’t you know that the pre-condition for the Ukranian PM to have Trump on the phone was that they investigated Biden? The Ukranians have said as much.

Why do you think the Transcript was the only evidence?

Also what do you think about Hillary’s private server btw, very curious about your thoughts on that…

Please show me the evidence of that which someone out of the Ukrainian PM party said that.

She had server they said nothing to see here was a bit shady but whatever that’s Clinton for you.

Nice to share your thought and interesting because Trump actually had a private server installed for his communications with The Ukraine, link above.

As for evidence of Ukranian officials outing Trump, it’s already been posted, including copying and pasting the key quote for you, but here it is again

“It was clear that Trump will only have communications if they will discuss the Biden case. This issue was raised many times. I know that Ukrainian officials understood.”
— Serhiy Leshchenko

1 Like

How is that anywhere near the case when I’ve quoted Fox News and a Republican in the last 24 hours?

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:t5: Again if they say nothing to see here what can you say in the matter. Same thing bit a shady but whatever.
What you guys don’t get the only way trump is going to get impeached is if the can prove quid quo pro

Impeachment isn’t a legal process, it’s political, if it was legal he’d be fucked because:

A) Complaint and testimony from a whistleblower
B) Testimony of Ukranians
C) Transcript confirming
D) A private server to keep Ukranian communications away from spying eyes
E) Firing an ambassador so he could get his mate to broker a deal

And we will find out more when the complaint is released in full.

He will be impeached in The House of Representives because The Dems control the House but will most likely not be convicted in the Senate, as The Republicans can simply block it on vote count.

Oh and more interesting, 30 Republican Senators would impeach Trump in a secret ballot:

Mike Murphy, a former advisor to John McCain and Mitt Romney, appeared on MSNBC and began by claiming that Trump’s alleged misconduct was “much clearer” in the transcript of the president’s conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky than the Mueller report and that a direct “quid pro quo” wasn’t necessary, calling it a “classic shakedown.”

"I’m telling you – these Senate Republicans, should the Democrats vote impeachment… are going to be pinned down to a yes-no answer,” Murphy told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell. “And if they provide cover for Donald Trump for this, a clear violation of his role as president, we’re going to lose Colorado with Cory Gardner. We’re going to lose Maine with Susan Collins. We’re going to lose Arizona with Martha McSally. And the Democrats will put the Senate very much in play.”

For those that are interested: The Whistleblowers Full Complaint Unclassified:

If you have 30min spare

If Tim Pool wasn’t a massive cunt, I might have watched it.

So you need to post a lying Trump fanboy because you’re not bright enough to debate the points yourself? A fanboy who quotes a a right wing shill who lies and lies and lies about the content of the whistleblower complaint and the transcript itself. He claims the only evidence other than the transcript are media reports, he’s lying, you’re quoting a liar. This makes you a liar by proxy Ryan.

He claims Trump doesn’t ask for the DNC Hacked Server from the Ukrainian President, he’s lying, Trump asks for the President to locate Crowdstrike for him, it’s in the transcript.

He’s hard to listen to because he keeps spreading missinformation and blatant bullshit, such as

‘I hate to call him a whistleblower because they’re not’ - sorry that’s literally what they are. Then he states because the witness didn’t directly witness it all and some of where in the media and websites.

Websites such as Ukraine’s President, who’s website stated:

“Donald Trump expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine’s image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between Ukraine and the United States."

Which is essentially the President of Ukraine saying the reason for the souring of US-Ukraine relations was solely the Biden case.

He quotes Christopher Miller’s Twitter about correction of ABC News article and ignores all of the countless tweets that account tweets that links Trump to wrongdoings with Ukraine.

He complains about ‘news reports’ within the complaint as not being ‘evidence’, when the news reports in question are:

A) Quotes from Ukranian Officials about election tampering and the Biden case
B) Gulliani’s documented meetings with Ukranian officials
C) Gulliani himself stating he was pushing through the Biden case
D) Gulliani meeting with Lutsenko the prosecuter for the Biden case
E) Gulliani publically tweeting ‘New Prez of Ukraine still silent on Biden bribary’

All incredibly pertinent infortmation.

Then he makes a big fuss about the whistleblower not naming names in the report. When if that happened publically they’d all suffer severe consequences. He makes a big fuss saying ‘why aren’t the people who make these statements being called to testify’, when anyone who has any idea about law knows they will be called to give testimony.

He claims ABC is fake news because a Presidential Advisor wasn’t an advisor at the time of the phone call, so the fuck what? But Trumps campaign to get dirt on Biden predates the phone call going back to 2018, so it doesn’t make the quote less relevant.

He then claims ‘ABC is fake news so we can’t trust what the ABC are saying about Trump accepting foreign election tampering’. Oh really, because here’s the video of Trump saying it blatantly:

If you can’t see what an absolute lying right wing paid for shill this fella is you must have some windows to lick lad.

2 Likes

Lol he is not a trump fan boy. He was a Bernie supporter and now a tulsi and yang supporter and donor he even states this in the vid shows how much attention you paid to the vid. And yes your whistleblower if you read what you posted has all third party sources all you to do is read it. Mate abc issued corrections all of his “claims” are sourced and cited. Let’s agree to disagree because like when I said the muller report won’t bring up much this will prove to strengthen trump. I purposely used a left wing pundit who was part of the occupy Wall Street movement. Who is rarely wrong and fact checks extensively. but I’m guessing anyone that doesn’t go with “orange man bad” attitude or is right if Stalin is a nazi right wing fascist :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He is not a cunt I like his stuff I don’t always agree but that’s good. I like him more most left wing pundits

He’s a walking, talking echo chamber. And yes, there are those on the left who I hold in equal contempt.

If you’re a political analyst (and I use that term loosely), then you have to attack the ridiculous and defend the good, regardless of your own political leanings.

And that guy doesn’t do that.

1 Like

In my opinion he does an ok job maybe because I’m more to the center, but I do get what you are saying it’s one of the reasons I stopped watching TYT

No they aren’t, I’ve rebutted nearly every point on the video, using the actual complaint and Trumps transcript (which isn’t the full transcript btw). Not that you bothered reading the corrections. Many of the whistleblowers are third party, what does that change? That doesn’t stop him being a whistleblower. IS that enough to get Trump in itself, no, people from Trump’s office will have to testify.

He’s wrong and sensationalist on everything though bar the correction on a ‘current job title’ and hasn’t fact checked any of the points he read from a right wing rag. None of that is ‘sourced’ other than just repeating what a right wing rag is stating.

BTW you actually agreed initially that Trump was pushing for Biden to be investigated by a foreign power. Why have you changed your mind?

And everything aside, Gulliani and Trump have pretty much admitted it publically. Gulliani tweeted it:

The Timeline:

• 18 July - President Trump orders White House aide to hold back almost $400m in military aid to Ukraine, report US media
  • 25 July - President Trump speaks to Ukraine’s leader in a 30-minute phone call
  • 9 September - Congress learns of a whistleblower’s complaint about the call, but is blocked by the Trump administration from viewing it
  • 11 September - Military aid for Ukraine is cleared for release by the Pentagon and Department of State
  • 23 September - Mr Trump confirms he withheld Ukrainian aid, saying it was due to concerns about "corruption"
  • 24 September - Mr Trump says the aid was withheld so that other countries would pay more.

300 National Security Professionals who served under both parties have signed a statement saying they support the Impeachment Investigation