Trump

Has that ever been mentioned before?

Not entirely sure I believe you

Yeah it has.

Well your IP addresses don’t match so seems only fair to take you at your word.

I wasn’t actually suggesting your dad is a pussy, stop being dense. It’s clear what point I was making, it’s clear from my posting history that I’m not the king of person who thinks a man is a pussy for crying. Don’t be snowflakes and take offence at a joke

Poor taste for a joke.

We still on this :man_facepalming:t5: Let’s agree to disagree and the world will keep turning

Ideas must be challenged. That’s how we make progress.

Sounds like a snowflake thing to say.

Your bro is right, let’s wash our hands of it and move on. My intention was not to actually upset the two of you with my comment, unlike right wingers who rejoice in offending people, I’m willing to apologise if your dad is dead or something and I’ve actually upset the two of you. I thought the joke would be obvious and wouldn’t be taken as a genuine insult to a family member.

Reckon we can move on?

Not until someone explains to me how trans people have more rights than others. :smile:

1 Like

I actually meant move on from the whole pussy thing haha. But yeah, ironic that other people are being accused of not answering questions or specific points when your question went repeatedly unanswered and remains so.

1 Like

Literally zero chance. That’s getting trotted out in basically every thread from here on in :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, I really just meant any animosity between me and those two over the pussy thing. I really should start expressing myself better.

1 Like

I’m still wondering about all this genderless stuff, that seems to be a issue all through Scandinavia apparently :thinking:

This true but at the moment it’s getting nowhere we even forgot about trump

WTF? I feel like I’m being punked… am I being punked? You can only repeal a bill if it’s been passed. SB822 has not been passed. You can read… well, judging by your responses you cannot read… but one can read the entire history of the bill here: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB822

1 Like

Just terrible.

Nothing you type makes any sense in English, answers any questions - and you incoherently ramble on about whatever what you want to rather than answer a question by me or anyone else on here…

I’m not going to bother with any kind of reply till you either clear up this mess of a post (in which case I will reply) or start posting in some that actually you can read and make sense of…

Perhaps you could get your :v:Brother :v: to proof read it…

Clearly you can see that your was a typo. I would have preferred if you addressed what I’ve said but like you said let’s leave it.

If he could muster a single fact, the Cheeto-in-Chief might make a journalist. Hopefully he’d then meet someone of similar views of journalists as himself. Or, better yet, someone of Putin’s disposition toward them.

1 Like

See @Persona another reason to boycott the world cup.:thinking:

1 Like

“Not you” hahaha.

2 Likes
3 Likes