Trump

Emotions of a rock…

3 Likes

Mate I’m sorry but no has the right to insult any of my parents because he can’t make a solid argument. I’m from Peckham the would get you knocked out flat. Typical behavior of left leaning ultra progressive. Just resort to personal attacks when losing an argument

Sounds like overcompensating to me. Knocking someone out for calling a family member a pussy.

Overcompensating for what I couldn’t possibly say.

4 Likes

Beat me to it :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe in your world bro that’s not how it works around poorer folks. Being well off around poorer people leaves a target on your back particularly a young “black male” that’s not born in England. You quickly adapt to protect yourself. Rule 1 let nobody insult you with no ramifications. If you do they will never stop and maje example of you every chance they get.

Stop being a cuck :gabriel:

2 Likes

Or resorting to right wing “I know this because I read about it on the internet” opinions. And I have a friend who’s mothers niece second cousins room mate said. I bet you believe Trump when he said “last night in Sweden too”. :rofl:
I don’t know shit about Peckham, but before living there I wouldn’t make up my mind of it solely by reading some junk on the internet. Unlike others.

:man_facepalming:t5:Seriously like dealing with kids

Fucking hell he really jumped in with both feet.

Talk about hook, line and sinker :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Right wing who said anything about being right wing? It’s asinine to think if someone does not agree with left progressive thoughts they are right wing

1 Like

3 Likes

Carry on sucking each other’s dicks :man_shrugging:t5:

I wish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s how I dance on MDMA

2 Likes

I will keep fighting the good fight here in the states. Fuck Trump and his knuckle dragging base and his little racist puppets in his admin and to all the RWNJ’s out there welcome to hell because the war is real.

3 Likes

Don’t worry.

There are several knifes waiting for him once his presidency is over. He is too well protected in his position currently but after his one (and only) term finishes…he’s a dead man walking.

I think he’ll run again in 2020, and win.

2 Likes

50 years from now people will be on their deathbeds saying ‘Russian collusion will be proven any day now’.

1 Like

Trade war fucked that. He hit his fanbase in the pocket and they wont forget.