Trump

No that’s not why it was banned; it was lobbied against in progressive cuck Canada

That’s has nothing to do with peoples view but reality. Your born man or woman; even you transition, if something happens to you and you go to hospital, you get treated as if you were your original sex; biology wins

They are also more statistically likely to live in poverty, to be a sex worker, to be unemployed. There’s a clear correlation between how society treats trans people and all of those things.

1 Like

Did one of dag nam trans turk yir jirb??

Society doesn’t need to accept what you doing to your body; my child doesn’t need to know about a billion genders.

Hopefully your child is smarter and less ignorant then you. Doubtful but one can hope.

Fine. Keep them in ignorance. I don’t care. Why do you seem to care so much what others do?

Back to my original point, how do they have more rights?

So you think it’s ok for schools to enforce gender identity on small children?

How are they forcing it?

Education is not force.

Lol stop dodging the original question

Sorry the laws in the U.K. have just included certain ideas brought forward by the LGBT etc group which I am all for mind you; but unlike the USA or Canada the aren’t overreaching yet.

Education is force; kids don’t have to learn about sexual orientation, what for?

Well I don’t live in the UK. But you still haven’t answered my question.

Education most certainly is not force. I think you can legitimately debate the right age to tell kids this stuff but not that they should be taught it. What for? Tolerance mainly I’d say. So those kids hopefully won’t grow up bigoted.

People will tolerate others given that you don’t infringe on they freedoms.

I don’t know why people think kids are tolerant when they are the most intolerant at a young age, especially when they don’t understand something.

Pronoun laws, laws that prevent parents from seeking therapy for body dysphoria (USA, Canada). Laws to implement trans education with no opt out for parents (USA Canada).

The list that were rescinded by trump administration.

Thought Trump nuked someone with 31 unread posts in here ffs!

1 Like

Lol nah, dudes doing alright so far, says some dump shit.

So the answer is don’t explain it?

And I’ll ask again…how do the things you are talking about give trans people rights that others don’t have? A person presenting with body dysphoria who can’t seek therapy in fact has less rights.

Opt out of education…do you get consulted on what kids learn about history? Geography? French? No. The curriculum is the curriculum. Again though, that isn’t inferring more rights on a trans person. It’s actually saying they’ll teach everyone the same stuff.

1 Like

Every heard of hate speech; put this way, in the U.K. if disagree with transgenderism and someone feels offended it’s hate speech.

Don’t conflate the two not even remotely the same. Answer this why push an agenda when there is ample research that credible, and stipulates other wise? Or should we just accept something that affects less than 1% of the population as normal, an confuse children about the biological make up just to be inclusive.

When you are born XY or XX you can’t change that period; biology doesn’t care about feelings.

SHOULD THE CHRISTIAN BAKERS HAVE BAKED THAT FUCKING CAKE?!

:mkhi:

2 Likes

Yes. Absolutely we should accept it. And certainly we should teach about it. Especially children. We should encourage more and more conversations about it. More learning. Less ignorance please.

And seriously hate speech laws is your best example of increased rights? Imagine that they had to come up with this law to basically try and stop people being cunts and mistreating people just because of who they were. Hate speech laws are actually about trying to bring equality about, not increasing anyone’s rights.

1 Like