Transfer Wishlist

I agree here, Shick looked very good…But, I hate to say it, but so did Xhaka, ffs…

Dolberg is having a decent season for Nice as well

1 Like

Strikers are peaking at an older age. Bamford was a bit of joke figure in the Championship. Now he’s linked to Tottenham and Liverpool.

The price for Schick (and Dolberg) wouldn’t be extortionate unlike with the proven strikers. It’s a low risk, low cost, high reward scenario that we should jump at.

Sign Schick!

Would anyone be excited if we signed Bamford though?

Nice

Well no, but it wouldn’t stop it from being a good/smart signing. Not many people were excited by the signing of Ødegaard, but he’s also smart buy.

Gouiri of Nice has a special something to his game too.

3 Likes

I’d be mildly excited by Bamford but that’s because our options are so bad. You’re spot on though if we got him for the right money we could do worse.

Nice looking promising under Galtier. Could be the season they finally step up.
One to look out for.

Should look to get DCL.

Should look to get more well-rounded striker instead.

Should look to get a more well rounded squad tbh.

1 Like

Should look to get a more well rounded coach tbh.

2 Likes

How much do we reckon Antonio would cost? :joy:

Edit: didn’t realise he was 31!

If this travesty of a manager is going to continue, we need to buy assets that could be sold on for minimal financial loss or even profit if they do not work out. Tavares, Lokonga and Odegaard represent this. Ramsdale probably retains his value as well.

With that in mind, we need a right back and a cm.
I’d quite like a forward as well.

In: Bogle/Dest for RB, Moriba/Aouar for CM and Dembele (unpopular I know) on loan as a forward

Out: Kola, Holding, Soares, Torreria, El Nenny, Willian, Nelson, Nketiah and Laca (reluctantly).

--------------------‐------Ramsdale--------------------
--------------White--------------------Gabriel-----------
—Bogle--------------------------------------Tierney—
-----‐-----------Partey--------Moriba---------‐–‐------
-------Pepe----------Odegaard--------Dembele----
---------------------------Auba-------------------‐—

Whoever is in the best form between Saka and Pepe starts, ditto for Moriba and Lokonga and ESRCand Odegaard. Before anybody starts, is Foden guaranteed a start?

I’m sorry but is that the same Bogle who doesn’t even start at Sheffield?

I don’t think we can have Auba and Balogun as the only recognised strikers in the squad, Auba gets injured (or goes off the boil as he has been), we’ve got even less chance of scoring than we do currently

1 Like

He started last night for them and might be suffering now that Wilder has gone. Bogle at Derby was incredibly gifted. Think he’s much better than Aarons.

With Tuesday’s deadline rapidly approaching, I’ve been thinking about my wishlist of what I’d love Arsenal to do before the window closes:

Outgoings:

• Willian
  • Kolasinac
  • Bellerin
  • Runarsson
  • AMN
  • Elneny
  • Nelson
  • Nketiah

Signings:

• New RB
  • Houssem Aouar (either on loan with option to buy or buy)
  • Saul Niguez (on loan for the season with option to buy - Atletico are offering him on loan to Chelsea and Utd. Utd seem to have passed on the option, and Chelsea seem more focused on a CD. I really think we could do with another CM, and Saul would be an excellent addition. Option to buy gives us a year to get back into Europe, and save enough money to buy him outright next summer).

The wildcard is Laca…seems unlikely he will be sold now, and would sooner keep him rather than selling and not getting in a replacement, unless we are planning on a £70m bid for Lautaro Martinez and have a buyer lined up for Laca…

Yep, that’s a wishlist. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That is what we need to happen, going to be a big struggle though

Per BBC gossip:
Roma manager Jose Mourinho is planning a £13.5m bid for Chelsea’s English midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek. The 25-year-old briefly worked with Mourinho during the Portuguese’s second stint with the Blues.

I would take for that price, yes it’s another “Chelsea reject”, but I think he’s got everything, technical, good in the air, physical, pacey and English.

Plus, anything to piss of Mourinho :joy: