Transfer Wishlist

Not to mention he can only play in a 3.

How do you guys feel about moving Laca on in the summer and replacing him with Danny Ings on a free?

Well he has said he wants a CL team and that rules us out.
I could see him teaming back up with Rodgers at Leicester especially with Vardy probably need rotating a bit and ultimately claiming that spot for himself.

1 Like

This Champions League football thing has been floating for years but I haven’t seen a player ultimately reject a favourable move because of it.
Offer them enough money, promise them game time and they’re gonna forget about the rest.

1 Like

Maybe but our biggest hurdle is where we are in the League.
Any other suitors are going to look more attractive.

1 Like

Yeah we’re definitely in a weak bargaining position

:moneybag: is king in regards to wages so that always gives us a chance.

Partey left a top 8 team in Europe for our mid table sorry arse.

1 Like

I like the idea

Hopefully we keep an eye on Mount and Abraham now that Frank’s gone.

1 Like

We either need to sell him or offer him a new 2 year contract and give him a pay rise…personally, although I really like Laca, I think we need to sell him and reinvest in a younger striker…but I would go in for Edouard. Looks like a natural goal scorer and another good Celtic player. Would be able to buy him for a reasonable sum too…Laca’s value should be decent in the summer if he keeps up his form, and Edouard would be available for around £25m according to reports.

Why would we give Laca a pay rise?

Usually happens when you offer a new contract…the player wants more money! Obviously, given the circumstances he may be willing to stay on the same wage as he currently is, but given his age, the point I am making is whether it is the best use of our money. Instead, we could extract some value from him and reinvest in a younger striker.

Bissouma lately.

Look at this goal they conceded.

If he had chosen to move more than 2 foot at any point in the 40 seconds or whatever he could’ve prevented it.

He just stands there.

1 Like

Laca’s replacement…

2 Likes

The new Glenn Murray, we should be all over that

1 Like

Brentford have some scouts haha

Maybe this is true, but I don’t think they can be given too much credit for “scouting” Ivan Toney. He was banging them in for Peterborough. Anyone with half an eye on the EFL knew who he was.

1 Like

I’d like to add “a new coach” to our transfer wish list for the summer. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

1 Like

if I remember Celtic were linked to him heavily in the summer aswell

1 Like