Transfer Wishlist

45m is only 10m more than Xhaka, don’t think we’d have an issue with that fee if we really wanted the guy. We offered 90m for Lemar. Hope we can find a buyer for Xhaka to recoup some of that money and find an actual competent technically adept midfielder.

Chelsea because of recency bias. I think they also don’t feel the need to do stuff by the books and can offer higher salaries.

But he’ll probably end up at Juventus.

Whose going to snap up Jovic, guy has been killing it in the German league. Frankfurt have an option to buy for EUR 7m I think, they’re going to make a fortune on him if they sell

1 Like

Barcelona is rumoured to be interested.

Barella - Guendouzi - Torreira

Toit nups.

2 Likes

I wish we got him. Top talent.

Thought he was Napoli bound? If not, we should be on this.

2 Likes

Dani Olmo, 20 years old, Spanish, plays for Dinamo Zagreb. Attacking Midfielder.

Former La Masia product who was included in a swap deal between Zagreb and Barca with Halilovic going the other way.

Likely to cost between £20M-£30M.

This guy is doing bits for me on FM too, sign him up!

I reckon @Phoebica @GunnerGirl @Robin_L would be fans too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

gettyimages-1064443022-a396-e1544612976829

5 Likes

He’d defo improve our team, but he’s no Oli G.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be shocked if Barca had some sort of first dibs clause on a former youth player.

Sporting’s Bruno Fernandes has 27 goals (!!) and 15 assists in all comps this season.

Ramsey replacement you say? :ramsey:

2 Likes

Reckon RM would sell considering they want to raise some cash? Hype has cooled around him certainly.

2 Likes

A signing like this would soon see a nation of young Arsenal fans, currently full of United (Solskjær) and Liverpool (John Arne Riise).

Pretty sure Arsenal already have a large contingent of Norwegian fans due to unforgettable exploits of Pal Lyderson and Havard Nordveit in Arsenal shirts.

8 Likes

Looks a good shout I reckon Real Madrid would sell for 30m or so

You’d think so, but unfortunately not, Liverpool and United far outweigh us. In fact I’ve seen more Tottenham shirts :roll_eyes:

Genuine question, has this kid done anything to justify being worth thirty million? Ive heard barely anything about him since the initial hype and the subsequent move to Real Madrid.

Not really not that I can recall but you know what those twats are like they lowball and steal from other teams but a player they have no use for and don’t use yeah he is a RM player so he comes from the best club in the world so we want 40m+

1 Like