Transfer Wishlist

• Declan Rice - £80-£100m
  • Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - £30-£40 (contract expires June 2024)
  • Raphinha - £60-£70m OR Dejan Kulusevski - £30m-£40m (Spurs obligation to buy was £30m)

£170m - £210m (for Raphinha option)
£140m - £180m (for Kulusevski option)
(Minus sales - Pepe, AMN, Cedric, Mari, Tavares, and either Jorginho or Xhaka)

Bring back Balogun to provide competition for Jesus and Nketiah.

1 Like

I think with Rice, if he signs, that likely rules out the need for an additional CB as he can slot in there in emergency situations and with Jorginho and Partey we are well covered at DM if that need arises.

4 Likes

Didn’t know Rice could play CB. Good option to have.

Good point. He’s actually very good as a CB as well.

A bit like how City and Spsin use Rodri, Rice is more than capable. Saliba is good on the ball so we wouldn’t need to use it much, but Rice could definitely be an option at CB when we are playing a team parking the bus.

Gonna be a few broken hearts on here this summer when rice goes to chelsea

Will be a few broken screens and windows as well. We’ve already signed Rice in my head.

Banter when we fund the Rice signing for Chelsea by picking up Loftus Cheek.

1 Like

Hojlund at it again

Denmark are lucky. He’s a special talent. Think he’ll get a big move this summer just hope he chooses the right club

Can’t see Atalanta letting him go for less than €50m though

Yeah Danish media seem to have agreed on that €50m number as well.

We’re really lucky to have him but then again we’re overdue as we haven’t had a proper striker in years and years and years.

Hopefully we qualify for the Euros and have a good tournament, with the likes of Hojlund Lindstrom etc. getting into good form.

People are saying Man Utd should go for Hojlund but I’d be absolutely devastated if he went there.

Not sure where he’d go really.

1 Like

And another one for Hojlund lol

5 goals in a game and a half.

Special

I’d like to see him stay at Atalanta for another season I still think there is so much for him to learn. But I’m the climate we are in that just doesn’t happen unfortunately.

He sounds like a Danish Halaand :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I think that would be the most sensible thing to do, but Atalanta will probably want to cash in as well

St Nick says hi

Ironically he was our best striker for us in the last 12 years which says it all really but he was actually pretty reliable for Denmark

In…
CM - 65~80mil
Cm - *free
2nd ST - 25~30mil
LB - 25~35mil
2nd GK - *free (1yr contract)

Estimated cost £132

Out…
Xhaka
Pepe
AMN
Turner
Nketiah
Lokonga
Tierney
Mari

To name some (most)

Should mention that I’m also open to signing another young CB. Someone like Colwill would be ideal!

Think we need somebody seasoned rather than a youngster. Gabriel, Saliba and Kiwior or young for defenders.

Would take Smalling on a free.

3 Likes