Transfer Wishlist

Toney gang stand up. Superb player.

7 Likes

@sevchenko been screaming Toney since his Chamoionship days

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if anyone has mentioned him before but thereā€™s a player at Leicester called Maddison who seems quite good. :grinning:

5 Likes

@Castiel boy. Should have come out of retirement for this but instead came to deliver blasphemy in the form of The Shield being better than the Wire.

8 Likes

Neves + Maddison + Zaha = 22/23 PL title win

2 Likes

Implemented a correction. I hope you donā€™t mind ;).

9 Likes

Players will be keen to join us

Is this Mudryk kid the real deal? Can he contribute from day one?

Maddison please

1 Like

Where the fuck does Maddison play lol

Xhaka, Odegaard and Martinelli all been great this season. Heā€™d be sat on the bench.

That boy will feast if given open space to run, just like Gareth Bale has done before him. He is for real

2 Likes

What about his ability to play against teams who sit deep? Does he possess good ability to dribble in tight spaces?

Stack the team with technical wizards, I foggin love it guys.

1 Like

That hasnā€™t been tested (teams that sit deep) but he can play in tight spaces.

HEā€™LL PLAY WHERE WE TELL HIM TO PLAY!!!

1 Like

Footballers are confident enough to believe they can come in and take someones place

The more the merrier

4 Likes

ZAHA

I really like Maddison, but (1) we need to strengthen in other areas first; and (2) I agree with @Starboy ā€¦where does he play in our team and who does he displace?

IMO we need a good Partey alternative. Elneny deal was only a stop gap for this season, and we need cover in this position with someone who is a genuine DM. Danilo rumour has some legs in my view and looks a good option. We also need an out and out winger who can compete with either Martinelli or Saka. Mudryk fits the profile of the player we are looking for.

As for ā€˜where does he playā€™ā€¦Iā€™ve always viewed Maddison as a No.10, so he either displaces Odegaard, or Odegaard displaces Xhaka as No.8 and Maddison takes No.10 spot. Could work well but signing of Vieira and having ESR makes this unlikely IMO. If ESR canā€™t stay fit and we are looking to replace him, Maddison would probably be top of the wish list.

3 Likes

No matter who we sign none of our starting 11 players deserve to be dropped for them. What we need are quality rotation options.

1 Like

Will keep talking this shit into existence. We need players who can come in and contribute straight away.

We could do with a CB, cm and forward. Ideally, the forward can play centrally or wide.

Canā€™t think of a 4th choice cb
Tielemans/Savic/Ndidi
ZAHA/Trossard/Raphinha or Depay on loan.

ESR back in the squad and El Nenny able to give Partey suitable rest in Cup games and easy home games.