Tottenham Vs Arsenal (postponed)

2 Likes

There we go, straight forward, within the rules. Fuck all the cunts.

3 Likes

Keep the complaints coming, lads

10 Likes

The hate was actually crazy when you think Liverpool essentially came out about committing fraud and we were trying to do things within the constraints of the rules.

How can people be more mad at us playing by the book than Liverpool essentially admitting to false negatives.

Only shit thing is Spurā€™s will be well up for the rematch like we were with Pool. Weā€™ll still do them though because they sucl

7 Likes

Adrian Durham on talksport has gone full drivetime wum mode about us rather than usual professional match day presenter he is on a Saturday. The plum hates us :grin:

4 Likes

Well done AFC . Good decision made .
We go again on Thursday . COYG

1 Like

Green Tooth hates the Arsenal. Talksport has a serious agenda with The Arsenal . Theyā€™ll be rooting for Spuds to slaughter us .

1 Like

morally

Get fucked Jack you numpty!

2 Likes

1 Like

Keep those tears flowingā€¦

3 Likes

Postponed. Facts were too much to go against Arsenal and show blatant double standards by the authorities, despite best efforts of agenda driven media.

The whole game is morally corrupt and full of hypocrisy, Arsenal may as well join the game, itā€™s been our undoing over the years trying to play fair.

2 Likes

19 Likes

Itā€™s weird that of all the postponements, it was our one that pushed him over the edge

9 Likes

I still surprised they postponed it but Iā€™m still baffled about why the outrage. Is it because Arsenal cited AFCON absences and injuries? Or just because we recently loaned out two guys plus had a suspension?

I think the game should have gone forward both because I think we still could have beat them without Son and to make Arteta/Edu eat the consequences of failing to strengthen in midfield during the summer.

But I have absolutely no doubt that the PL made this such a dramatic process in order to drive clicks. Nothing changed between when the request was made and the decision.

@Phoebica Very strange indeed. I wonder what stopped Gary from speaking up weeks ago?

Iā€™m all for them stopping postponements but also stop the covid testing. We wonā€™t have an issue then.

Heā€™s an agenda driven clown

1 Like

We have one COVID case, itā€™s easy to understand why this one has got people crazy. If it was Spurs pulling this shit Iā€™d be fuming.

But since itā€™s us

4 Likes

The rules were being gamed before. The precedent has been set previously, so gtfoh with your moral panic bullshit.

4 Likes