Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Stick a rotten asado in your fuckin ass.

3 Likes

I’ve unfollowed blocked and reported him on twitter and Instagram

2 Likes

Shut up you tubby cunt. Emery took four points off you and bested you tactically in both. Sounding off cos he knows Spurs are wobbling right now and he’s rattled.

13 Likes

Tubby cunt. :rofl:

His posts should come with a content warning. :arteta:

Holy shite that game still gives me nightmares. Eboue ffs

Wtf hahah

2 Likes

Warning this post contains :back::on::top:

2 Likes

Another RB giving away a brainless penalty

We even won the expected goal battle today ffs

Today’s emotions summed up

:papa:

9 Likes

Your making me upset again. Please stop thanks

:laughing:
:cry:

8 Likes

What was he smoking???

I thought I would have got over it by now, but I’m still pretty gutted. We played so well, so so well. Emery set the team up perfectly and our defensive display was outstanding!

The officials really robbed us of a clean sheet today, it’s the only way the scum were gonna score really.

Fuming about Auba’s penalty still tbh. His penalties are generally shit. Wish Xhaka or someone just stepped up and smashed it in.

Gutted for the team who all put a great shift in, except for Mustafi who was shit all game.

6 Likes

It’s unfortunate that neither of our strikers could hit water if they fell off a boat today, however a point away to a top 6 rival is a good result tbh. We just need to make sure that we dispatch of United next weekend, and we are in great shape in the top 4 race.

2 Likes

That match will decide it basically. If we can win it we’re in great shape I think. I do think we can beat them at home.

Agree.
We took a point at the rugged Spuds’ home,
Absolutely this should be more positive than negative.

3 Likes

If Poch thinks they were better than us in all facets then he may well just be losing the plot.

Unai got the better of him yesterday and he should consider himself lucky as fuck to come away with anything.

7 Likes