Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Good team this:

6 Likes

Have you ever seen a dumber headline in your life? They’ve claimed “bragging rights” because they’ve won a couple of individual awards… I guess that’s what a trophy is for Sp*rs :arteta:

And to top it off, the dunce who wrote this can’t even spell London correctly.

10 Likes

Cocky fuckers FFS!

Tbf we’ve only won one FA Cup in the last three years. Scum have three pressure trophies

Bragging rights, lol

If one of my Spurs supporting friends tried to brag about that i’d feel embarrassed for them.

What sort of awards are theyvanyway?! They’re probably the only London club who have had the same bloody manager for a year!

2 Likes

Every. Single.Time. this question gets asked they must just do it for the replies

6 Likes

At least Tottenham know their place (by and large), you’ll find a fair few younger Chelsea fans out there that would argue they’re bigger than both :laughing:

2 Likes

Chelsea have had a proud history which dates all the way back to 2003.

2 Likes

This is a massive NLD, probably one of the most important and anticipated in recent seasons. A win will get us 1 point behind them after a canyon of a gap previously.

Form doesn’t usually mean shit but I’m glad we are peaking at the business end of the season, but Spurs are a wounded animal right now and they’ll be looking to bounce back.

Would absolute love to destroy these swamp dwellers and put another nail into the coffin. I have faith in Emery to set up the team to be difficult to beat here and play on the counter attack.

I really don’t know who he will start, but I personally want Ozil to play. He brings a calmess to our play that we’ll absolutely need in this game. Can also see a lot of yellows in this game and possibly a red.

This game actually has a real feel about it, not only because its a NLD, but we’ve actually got something to fight for in the league. Top 4 is a realistic possibility and this game will be HUGE for momentum!

10 Likes

Don’t really buy this momentum thing tbh. Arsenal has been pretty consistent in getting points were it must throughout this season. Hiccups like against Brighton or West Ham are bound to happen over a 38-game season. Question will more be that if what we do will be enough.

Some good and bad news

5 Likes

Looking at the poll. We have unusual confidence going into a game.

Let’s smash these cunts!

I’m excited 1130pm kickoff on a Saturday night and no work the next day, beats having Sunday night games for a change.

If we somehow win I’ll be up watching EPL until the morning as I’ll be to hyped to sleep, if we roll over like usual in a big away game I won’t be watching any of the 2am games / 430am game, as the TV will be off quicker than you can blink at the final whistle.

3 Likes

Far more important than our F.A. Cup :bellend:

Kos and Papa as CBs. Thanks.

1 Like

Really hope Kos is fit enough to start.

1 Like

Swagland-Niles is hopefully our RB :hearts:

Good for you. I for one hate early Saturday kick-offs as the match will start 6:00 PM here and I will miss the first half due to work.

Rightly or wrongly people talk about the premier era now. Im guessing many see Chelsea as the top London club.
The CL win went a long way to establishing that. Size wise its Arsenal but this gets confused with some who use relevance as the measuring tool. Sadly Chelsea have surpassed us on that in the last decade.

1 Like