Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Fair enough. I’d also throw Auba and Ozil into that basket as well. Both of them came on as impact subs and were a net negative.

Torreira’s red card should be rescinded, that’s not a straight red if Rose on Leno isn’t a straight red.

1 Like

It’s at home against thé others fucks.

I would have a draw before the game but gutted really.

1 Like

Really hurt that Laca & Auba had bad games at the same time. Either one should have been the hero.

Gutted here.

Emery got the game plan spot on, to be undone from shit refs, Mustafi and his strikers having a ‘mare.

3 Likes

Overreaction. Strikers aren’t reason we aren’t doing better this season.

2 Likes

Imagine we had Bellerin today :cry:

1 Like

It’s not, but it feels like one to me

3 Likes

My hands were shaking waiting for that penalty to be taken. Haven’t been nervous like that for Arsenal in years.

And Tapsy fucks it up.

7 Likes

Aubameyang shouldnt be anywhere near the first team if hes just going to stink up what was a good display.

Don’t insult Giroud mate

I mean Kane was offside BUT why would you shove a player in the back in the penalty area, it’s defending 101.

Mustafi was shit on the ball as well today. Gave that freekick away late against Kane.

Can’t wait to see the back of him.

3 Likes

Laca and Auba have saved us so many times, but the cruel irony is our strikers cost us these three points

1 Like

Never said they were. Failed to produce in a biggest game of the year, Both had clear goal scoring opportunities

Spud can’t win at home is a win for us.

Mustafi is the reason we didn’t win.

Horrible player. So dumb I want to smash my tv when I watch him.

If we don’t finish in the top four, it wont be down to the NLD.

1 Like

For all that talk and huffing and puffing about Emery benching the “big-names” he was absolutely correct to do so.

Ozil was garbage and excluding the penalty fuck-up. Aubameyang did nothing of note. Torreira gets himself sent off.

1 Like

Think that’s just as big as his penalty debacle. Jenkinson or AMN might have been a better pick at that position.

Missing a pen in a NLD is unforgivable but man, if there’s ever a time we need to give him an arm around the shoulder and pick him up it’s now.

We’ve had some good individual results (including the home fixture this season) in the last couple years but something about today was just very different. Very proud of our guys!

If we win against United I’ll be ecstatic.

5 Likes