Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

That’s what tops it for me, Spurs have really offered squat and were sweating bullets.

5 Likes

Mustafi shouldn’t be allowed past the halfway line.

5 Likes

or on the pitch

3 Likes

FIXED

3 Likes

It’s non-sensical that the league wouldn’t employ technology that works like VAR.

Surprised that the clubs put up with such sub standard referring game after game.

5 Likes

Hmmm, that AR on the far side who fucked the offsides decision has certainly been giving us plenty of fouls since then. Wonder if he knows.

If only the linesman had an actual line to use as a guide :thinking:

6 Likes

Not in the league but it’s in the CL.

No balance

1 Like

Easy for me to say as an Arsenal fan, but Spurs have been awful today. Not a ton of ideas in midfield, a lot of fouls, lucky decision on the penalty.

2 Likes

And now Anthony Taylor pretends he’s not shit

The linesman is an utter cunt. We’re winning this otherwise, really dont think they were scoring.

If we dont win here I’m going to be fuming, Emery and the players actually executed this to perfection up until the lino and Mustafi acted like braindead cunts.

Been a while since I’ve been this pissed over football

10 Likes

Nearly all of them are offside lol

Hard to overlook how bad Mustafi’s delivery from the right has been as well.

1 Like

Jammy cunts

1 Like

If we don’t get top 4, it will be completely down to Mustafi’s performances. He really is dragging the club down.

1 Like

Spurs don’t do draws so bank on a winner from one of the teams.

Is there a reason that a player hasn’t just said, screw it and beat Kane’s ass?

1 Like

Forgot to mention Leno he been having a good game too.

We were so compact, solid and tight and this idiot player of ours just fucks it up for everyone. So pissed off.

1 Like

If we get nothing from this game I don’t know what I’ll do.

1 Like

PENALTY GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNN