Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Emery need to spend whatever he’s given in replacing Mustafi. Fix that problem and we will progress

1 Like

Auba you scored a penalty at the Emirates early in the first half last PL NLD. WHY COULDN’T YOU DO IT AGAIN :sob:

Such a bullshit statement

Bright side to this is that when we get rid of brainless fucks like Mustafi and we offload more dead wood, we will possibly have a team capable of performing like this away from home in the big games more consistently.

Proud of most of the lads today, top four still up for grabs.

4 Likes

The way you framed it with price tag and Giroud comparison said enough. Ref doesn’t make that call and we take 3 points. Strikers weren’t good today but it was always going to be that sort of game. Without our strikers we are nowhere near 4th.

3 Likes

So, who’s it gonna be?

Man of the Match :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

On the bright side Emery has Poch’s number and we’ve taken 4 points off Spurs this season

1 Like

Absolutely fucking gutted we walk away from that game with only 1 point.

1 Like

I am sure of one thing today: we are gonna finish 4th and Spurs are gonna collapse.

Proud of us.

2 Likes

Four points from six. It’ll be the silly defeats that cost us.

2 Likes

He went the same direction

Kane

WE PUT THE PRESSURE ON

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Another bad call from the referees?

4 Likes

IMO, that should not be a penalty at all…

1 Like

Kane - “we put the pressure on”

I can’t even laugh right now

Edit: and theres the difference between me and @Calum lol

2 Likes

I’m actually fuming. :sob:

Being serious, that was a fucking shit penalty by Auba. really pissed off with our strikers today.

Miss merchants.

But if we’re being reasonable, they’re allowed a bad game every so often.

The defence has to be there to carry them if and when they do. And that’s where again we fail as a club every time.

And it’s the usual suspect. I can’t even say the cunts name I’m so pissed off at him.

He looked decent at RB though, and if we are to play him to increase his value for a transfer, then play him there. The chances of him making an error that badly costs us is smaller, but as you can see his stupidity knows know bounds and he beat the odds today.

But I never want to see him play CB again.

1 Like

Fucking Saturday ruined :sob: fuck off that should have been three losses :sob:

1 Like

Yep, he managed to miss another two. :eyes: Maybe next year eh :confused:

1 Like

This is why we need to sell the garbage in the squad, Monreal, Kos, Sokratis was all good today, a non-stupid player at RB and that’s a clean sheet easily, Spurs weren’t doing anything.

As @sevchenko would say “GUT THE SQUAD”

2 Likes