Thomas Partey (5)

Yeah I mean the world is a callous place.

The lifestyle does appeal to me more now, especially since the weather here is so shit.

The dietary options are a lot freer for me as well. The US was also a nation built on the backs of slaves yet we don’t have the guilt of moving or living there. But then that was less recent than now.

It’s just unfortunate. But many people will look the other way to these kinds of things.

Ultimately I don’t think I’d do it.

1 Like

We still do it to a certain extent. It’s just called late stage capitalism. :tierney2:

1 Like

Tbh mate I don’t really disagree with you. I think I went off on a tangent but ultimately I can understand why the quality of life appeals to people out there, but you won’t find me disagreeing with your assessment of the social / political / human rights problems in the country.

3 Likes

That’s true. Still does the odd thing you don’t often see from an arsenal midfielder with a strong dribble or line breaking pass. The nonchalant and lazy passing leading to turnovers is the main issue with him atm. Giving away the ball far too much. It actually looks like sometimes because he has so much ability that he feels the need to do something amazing all the time instead of the basics. Out of form.

4 Likes

it is so sad to see Partey turning into an average player, a player that you want to start Elneny instead.

No I don’t want to start Elneny instead, I’m frustrated at Partey but it ain’t that level of frustration.

5 Likes

Charles Watts said on one of his daily vids that Partey has only just found a house.
Man signed for us in October. :rofl:

Twitter roasting him. He was brushing his teeth at Colney.

Finding a house is honestly one of the most stressful things I’ve ever done. At least he had the luxury of taking his time. We bought a house when Meredith was eight months pregnant. Do not recommend it.

3 Likes

Normal people like us and footballers are not the same. People from the club usually sort you out.

I really hope he didn’t do something stupid like Jose who was living in hotel. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you’re in your 20s without a wife and kids it wouldn’t matter a whole lot. In fact you could have a party

Nice one.

Got an assist tonight

1 Like

The ball was excellent.

The Bell (PBUH) would have been so proud.

2 Likes

Oh no, you reminded me Bell retired… :confounded:

Legends never die GC. Bell is all of us now.

2 Likes

Man like Thomas “The OctoPussy” Partey :muscle:t4:

12 Likes

Was excellent today.

Easiest ten likes Bizz will have all year.

1 Like

Pray he stays fit for these last 3 potential games, absolute titan in midfield and looking even better now that nothing seems to go through black hole Xhaka.

5 Likes