Things you love

Liking both sides of OA arguments

8 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love coming back to OA every so often and seeing whatā€™s been going on

Just had some pints (not cans/bottles/beers, actual fucking pints of lovely Guinness) with a mate for the first time in 18 months. Man I missed it.

6 Likes

Had a feed of pints a few weeks ago after a mates wedding in London and it was just the best thing ever. Even my hangover the next day was tinged with a feeling of contentment.

1 Like

Iā€™m almost home and Iā€™m absolutely buying a couple of cans. Whatever happens happens.

1 Like

No red bull thank you very much @BizzySignal

11 Likes

Is there anything more beautiful than a pint of Guinness?

8 Likes

2 pints of Guinness?

6 Likes

I fucking love Guinness and even with the hot weather I canā€™t bring myself to drink anything else at the moment. A gloriously wonderful drink.

And on that noteā€¦ I absolutely love a day at the six nations/Autumn internationals on the Guinness.

3 Likes

My dog , I absolutely love my Labrador but not as he loves me :relaxed:

3 Likes

Truly a sight to behold.

When lockdown opened up here in April I had my first ever pint of Guiness at a pub as I just felt like it had to be done and I havenā€™t looked back ever since.

Guiness is the GOAT drink if you ask me, absolutely love it.

5 Likes
7 Likes

The Collective Gourmet yoghurts :laca2:

Every now and then, Tesco put them on offer and I have to hoover up a few. Morello Cherry and Banana flavours are truly god tier.

1 Like

The Saturday and Sunday of a bank holiday weekend.

Absolute bliss :blush:

1 Like

Taking a dump. It works everytime.

1 Like

Unsubscribe out of emails. Just feels like your telling an annoying prick to fuck off.

1 Like

Getting head with a lot of teeth. The combination of pain and pleasure is immense.

Thereā€™s something about Sunday mornings.

1 Like

Especially when you donā€™t have to go to work on Monday and Arsenal are on the tv in the afternoon!

1 Like