Things you love

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

@shamrockgooner the mint ones are the ones I bought didn’t realise till I got home :joy: actually decent tbf!

2 Likes

I love you lot

I’ve had the mint ones. They’ve been on offer in the supermarkets lately. They’re not that amazing though, Calum. But if you like them that much, you might have an orgasm when you try Lindt Lindor balls!

2 Likes

Truly God Tier chocolates

2 Likes

Let me hyperbole in piece thanks

2 Likes

Mars Bar is and always will be the best chocolate bar, had it since I was a kid and it’s special to me because my uncle used to buy be a king size mars bar (way better then these mars duos) whenever I jumped of the top diving board

1 Like

What are these?

these, basically two little bars in one

Oh. So how is 1 Mars Bar better than 2?

the old king size mars bars are better then the mars duos which replaced them years ago

Ah right, I get ya now.

I’m not fussed about Mars. Always the last one left in my Celebrations tub.

Jade, that’s pure evil

Yeah I’ve heard that a lot, especially when I tell people what my favourite in the tub is. Bounty. Apparently no one likes Bounty, other than me.

Like, how do you feel about the fake Mars bars you can get at a Tesco/asda

I’ve never actually tried a bounty, but I don’t think I would like it

My name isn’t like but I will still answer you, my main shops are Morrisons and Co Op so I never knew they existed

2 Likes

oh and btw not the actual supermarkets, I knew they existed :wink:

Oh Luke, never change :laughing: Do you still work at Co-op?

Bounty is awesome, I love a bounty! You are not alone.

@shamrockgooner the fake chocolate bars are often better. Lidl’s own brand chocolate is some of the best around if you ask me.

3 Likes

yep, but was seriously looking for somewhere else to work before the global pandemic, I was job hunting loads and then the virus struck everywhere

1 Like

What kind of work are you looking for?

And how have you never tried a Bounty?! I love anything with coconut.