Things you love

@Stroller and @shamrockgooner she didn’t actually have a rewards card

2 Likes

That little rattling noise the hoover makes when it sucks something up

1 Like

First time in ages I heard a group of young kids shouting and screaming in a playground. So natural a sound. Honestly just cheered me up.

5 Likes

it’s such an innocent sound

2 Likes

10 miles? You’re an animal. Let’s get some mile splits so @Stroller , @shamrockgooner and I can geek out over it. :hipster:

2 Likes

Do you…Strava?

Tbf though @Josh I’m a true European and use KM splits.

1 Like

Tbh thats beautiful place for running. Leave the Garmin in the draw and just enjoy.

1 Like

I’m on the Apple Watch, I ditched the Strava after I had issues with it double counting mileage. Messed with my numbers!

A man of honour!

2 Likes

I get so out of breath just running for a really short distance, it’s not for me but the funny thing is I could walk for hours and hours non stop and not get tired at all, I actually love walking

3 Likes

My new memory foam pillow. Incredible comfort and support. Certainly helping me sleep better.

3 Likes

Breakfast for dinner is the bee’s knees. Just had vegan omelette with peppers and some avocado toast (because I’m a Millennial). It’s the best dinner meal and other than soup, probably the perfect meal.

2 Likes

listening to music on the alexa and making spag bol, whilst doing some pretty cool and amazing dances

What music you dancing to?

random stuff

Oh well that narrows it down

2 Likes

I asked it to play 90s pop music

Ah that’s good :ok_hand: better than @Calum ‘s far too modern taste in noise.

was happy to hear mr bombastic by shaggy

3 Likes

Having the double bed to yourself for a night :ok_hand:

2 Likes