Things you love

Yes mate Chicken Cottage still going strong here. I’m just a KFC guy personally but I’m partial to a Pepe’s or Morley’s at desperate times haha.

Dunno if any of the Londoners here have eaten at The Chicken Shop. Basically an upmarket Nandos but the chicken is cooked on a spitfire rotisserie, I quite like it but a lot of my mates think it’s not worth the premia over Nandos.

I remember my first 2 nights in London in 2010 it was drunken KFC whilst walking down Uxbridge rd in the early hours :dizzy_face:.

1 Like

KFC is gross.

I never really have fried chicken in the UK anymore it’s so disappointing compared to American fried chicken.

I get my chicken at a place called fantastic chicken, no idea where it actually is though because I get in on just eat

Thanks mate, I’ll be on the lookout

Is it in Maidstone? I think it’s literally about 35 miles from me

1 Like

yeah somewhere in Maidstone

@Cristo just googled it and it’s near Maidstones football ground

1 Like

Haha where abouts were you staying? I know Uxbridge Road is pretty long but you may have been pretty near where I am!

1 Like

2010 my mate and others were renting a flat 20-25 mins walk from the Shepard’s Bush station/ Old walkabout pub area… 2013 I was staying Richmond way classified as West Kensington, only 5 mins walk from the Belushi’s.

1 Like

Haha ahhh yes, a lot closer in than where I’m at. I’m actually in Uxbridge so on the complete end of the road.

Don’t think I need to ask which one you preferred out of Richmond and Shepherd’s Bush either :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Darkened rooms

2 Likes

Kasteel Donker Belgian beer .
11% pure , pure nectar.
Served cold in a matching glass is sent from the brewing gods .
My god , what a drink …

2 Likes

Sounds as deadly as it does great haha.

Must say, I do love a wheat beer personally :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Unfiltered beer has become a preference of mine as of late. Much more flavour and roundness.

In the Weissbeer category I love a good Erdinger.

1 Like

Treat yourself to a bottle or 2 !
It’s sent from the brewing gods . Leffe beers are very good, I prefer the darker one but the Donker is exceptional.

1 Like

I cannot believe you didn’t even acknowledge what I did here a couple days ago, you selfish fuck.

I bookmarked this post and then set a fucking reminder in my actual phone so I’d come back precisely one year later and make your fucking dreams come true.

Cunt.

5 Likes

YES

6 Likes

Oh shit I thought it was a bug, and as you can see it was in among a bunch of @Mysty liking stuff from a year ago :poldi:

But now I know the full story, this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and I’m truly touched :heart:

4 Likes

How did he like it twice?! :hushed::hushed: That really is super nice!!!