Thierry Henry

He was a good dribbler. Excellent was certainly blowing it out of the water haha but he was a good dribbler. I watched RVN a lot growing up and I always remembered him being able to dribble well with the ball.

I’m not talking Messi, Neymar, R9, Zanetti style dribbling on a regular basis but I’m talking being able to dribble with the ball… which he did better than most around him could.

1 Like

Can’t believe I forgot to post this. Accidentally bumped onto it on YT few weeks ago. What struck me was his finish as young kid at the start of the video. Damn he was just born with it. Signature Henry.

Credit to the kid with the crazy hair, great through ball for Henry.

1 Like

Have to say I really like this show. Part of my day to day routine from Monday-Friday and gives you a bit of football discussion to fill the football less gap in my life.

Henry’s beard tho! :fire::fire::clap: Outstanding! :rofl:

3 Likes

Brilliant beard. No beard makes him look older, weirdly

:heart:

4 Likes

Sensational.

Absolute monster.

Henry with Bergkamp, Pires and Ljungberg, what an attacking line up that was.

2 Likes
  1. Swagger is the perfect word to describe how Thierry played.
  2. For once, I’m enjoying the song selection in one of these compilations.
  3. Has there ever been a better combination of goal and celebration? THAT Henry from the half way line goal vs Spurs and THAT celebration.
  4. It is fucking annoying videos in tweets aren’t playable within OA right now.
8 Likes

They work for me

5 Likes

I haven’t been able to see tweet videos on here for many months, maybe years, can’t remember. I have to click the link. I use firefox, up to date, blocking software turned off.

1 Like

They’ve never been an issue for me. I watch plenty of Twitter videos on here.

:man_shrugging:

Never had issues before, but been this way for maybe a month now?

1 Like

embedding isn’t the same on discourse haha.

Only thing to miss about the old OA

I don’t even get the fail box, I just get ghosted :pires2: :

4 Likes

Oddly I do get this sometimes, only on desktop. But after a refresh it seems to work.

So yeah, definitely seems something broken about it, happens for several users on various browsers and devices.

I’ll look into it… Lazily wait for Discourse to come up with a fix in their next update

1 Like

Popped up randomly on my feed. Really like this goal and his reaction.

7 Likes

Such a cocky bastard sometimes, wasn’t he? Absolutely love it. Surely when you’re that good it must be hard to not occasionally show your disdain for mere mortals like referees and Danny Mills.

5 Likes
2 Likes