The weather

Loike fookin’ 'ell maite. How’s that for a brum accent? :slight_smile:

Unless you mean Birminham, Alabama.

Nah I don’t mean Alabama I’m not inbred

2 Likes

This weather, man. We’ve had wind, rain, thunder, sun and now hail stones. And that’s just the last hour.

4 Likes

Is it half term this week, too?

Kids will be marooned at home

Nah, that’s end of may. Can bank on that being a washout…

1 Like

It’s been raining for the past 2 days. Before that it was gorgeous for a couple of weeks with highs around 18 lows around 11. We’re typically 5 months into overcast, drizzly weather by now. But we’ve had a few weeks of picturesque sunshiny, warm days. Not gonna complain at all.

1 Like

Decent here. 15-20 all week coming up. Outdoor gigs on Wednesday and Friday.

1 Like

Had to laugh, sorry.

5 Likes

What are Edmonton summers like? I mean I guess you got Jasper on the doorstep so can’t be too bad

Yeah 24-28 degrees is perfect.
Europeans don’t recognize the benefits.

4 Likes

Most of us Northern Europeans have delicate porcelain skin that requires regular creaming to prevent it falling off in the sun.

Why we tried to convince the world this was somehow the superior variety of skin, I’m not too sure.

3 Likes

Generally decent. Forecast is for 27 to 30 this week. But we don’t get the long hot spells we used to get. We do get a lot of sunshine and not much rain. .

The seasons here run different to the UK. Where the UK Midsummer Day is on June 21, here that is the first day of summer. Likewise in winter, our winter starts on December 21 - though the actual weather might convince you otherwise.

1 Like

June looking pretty good for the UK generally. There’s a consensus coming from the long-range charts that High pressure will be in charge for the next three weeks but a thundery spell or two can’t be ruled out.

Temps trending upwards at the moment but it’s still a bit too early to call a “Heatwave”.

4 Likes

This weather has been absolutely perfect and it landed on a bank holiday weekend.

Loooove itttt

3 Likes

Is it gonna rain this weekend in London?

Can’t be arsed to check the weather on the BBC website

1 Like

Better not rain I’m planning to have a BBQ at mine haha. But checking the weather it seems fine this weekend.

2 Likes

Ahh nice. I’ll paint the fence.

2 Likes

As exciting as ever Hillier

1 Like

Heatwave this weekend. It’s already 24 degrees, supposed to reach 30 in some areas on Saturday. I won’t cope. @Aussiegooner probably finds this hilarious :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I fitted a new fence a few weekends ago with concrete posts etc. What is the best way of painting these types of fences because I canny be arsed to go around with a paint brush but a sprayer is probably going to go over the posts.

I need my kid to get older faster. Everything can be solved with 20 quid

2 Likes