The weather

37 degrees in Melbourne today, starting to heat up.

6 Likes

Edinburgh :heart:

Snowing in Fulham!

2 Likes

32 degrees at 2124 here.

Lovely weather today, nice to be spared the sight of Kent across the water

I was intentionally taking the most boring snap possible above, heres something a little nicer from a couple minutes earlier

5 Likes

Edmonton, not N22. Here we go, chaps. Been a mild winter so far, just a bit nippy of late.

1 Like

17 inches of snow expected here today and tomorrow. :snowflake: Haven’t ever seen that much snow where I live so I’m rather skeptical about it. We’ll see!

1 Like

The sequels are never as good as the original

2 Likes

In cheerier news, We’re gonna be warming up a bit here. Here’s what our thermostat says is happening outside this morning.

6 Likes

Jesus, that’s nearly as cold as my ex-girlfiend

5 Likes

Watching the news there and one place in Scotland is gonna be hitting -21 tonight :joy:

2 Likes

Weather been fucking around recently, 2 days of snow here and it hasn’t settled at all. Was hoping it would settle again like it did at the end of last month but just a big tease -3 at night and zero during the day. All the coldness but none of the fun.

Where are you?

London

Oh ok, we had quite a bit of snow settle in Hertfordshire

1 Like

Wish we had more, but it’s just been snowing and not settling, really cold though.

Yeah, it’s 2 degrees here. My office is fucking cold (garden shed). I can see my breath and I’m bundled up like an Inuit. I really need a new heater.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m trying to get back into running, but the weather is making it too hard.

2 Likes

Might be nice to run in the snow though, although I know what you mean, I was forced to move my elliptical outside, and those first few minutes are a mother fucker. Been using UA cold gear vests though which have mostly mitigated the cold. How cold is it in Herefordshire?