The weather

I can cope with snakes but i am nervous because i dont know much about them i dont know how placid some are how venomous or whatever but not really scared as such just would keep my distance. Spiders though fucking hate them…little ones i can deal with no probs but those bastards that run across your house at 100 miles an hour…fucking little critters they just freak me out. Tarantulas etc no thanks.

1 Like

It’s happened a few times but I wouldn’t say it’s common, she was just very lucky with what type of snake that bit her.

Looking a bit nippy here for this week.

5 Likes

Fuck. Worse than I thought.

1 Like

Down to -4C overnight in the south tonight, get the gritters out and clear the Brexit headlines away cos this is getting serious :rotating_light:

The weather the last few weeks has been unseasonably warm and lovely! Can’t recall a more pleasant February than this one. Someone said this Winter was going to be one of the coldest ever :laughing:

3 Likes

We have about 20 degrees in Italy ahahah.

1 Like

Fuck polar bears, I was door open in the conservatory today :kos2:

3 Likes

I noticed the London weather was like 15 degrees most days ATM ? It was never anything like that in 2010 & 2013 February when I spent time in the UK. 2013 in particular was very cold, 2010 it just rained most days.

1 Like

I’m sure it was about 3-4 degrees max when I left the house around 6:30 in the morning. It’s a reasonably sunny 19 degrees in West London now.

1 Like

20 degrees. SPRING IS ENABLED.

7 Likes

Bastard. Got more shitey rain today.

Honestly sick of this weather.

3 Likes

It’s the middle of the day and most of us are at work.

Get this BASTARD out of our forum!

8 Likes

That pint looks class tbh you prick :wink:

1 Like

Fuck out with your fresh cocktail

1 Like

Yeah, similar weather here. Time to enjoy ourselves and get cocky :kos2:

1 Like

This is why we want brexit. All you European OA’ers coming on here and showing us your good weather while it’s cold here.

3 Likes

Ahahahah! Wee scottish in a wee nation, with a shit weather :poldi:

Lovely weather last couple days, Makes it so much more enjoyable when you’re out and about in it. Spring is well and truly here :kos2:

1 Like

It’s just nice to be coming home from work when it’s still light :heart_eyes:

7 Likes