The Walking Dead

Im with you. Seems a natural progression to me. Just like Carl and yer one.

No. I got more of a brother/sister vibe from them in earlier seasons, very good friends, but not this.

1 Like

I just watched an entire season of filler.

Why the fuck do I keep bothering with this fucking show.

3 Likes

Itā€™s awful.

I watched the first episode, which was pretty cool. After that though I just couldnā€™t get through it, I was actually skipping through episodes, which should be a sign telling me to stop watching the show. Which I did, eventually. Then during the mid-season break I thought Iā€™d give it another chance, so I binged a few episodes, still awful. Soo many uninteresting scenes, I rather spend my time on other shows, give something new a chance.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve gone OTT with the ā€œbuild upā€ to attacking the saviours. Just get on with it ffs.

5 Likes

Morgans back to killingā€¦
And what the fuck is that womens group?
talking like Yodaā€¦
And you know they wont kill Negan.

OOOOOH MORGAN IS WHITTLING AT HIS STICK, I WONDER WHAT HEā€™S DOING? MAKING A SPEAR? FOR KILLING?

OOOOOOH FOREBODING OOOOH

Haha, so true.

Some people say theyā€™re perfectly entitled to milk such an obvious cash cow. But still canā€™t believe Iā€™m watching this after seven seasons, itā€™s really not that good

Its just turned into a video game you have no control overā€¦

1 Like

so glad i got out of this show.

Yeah Iā€™m in too deep now, I canā€™t drop it but I am annoyed.

That deer :scream: Never seen such offensive use of CGI

Such a shame TWD has diluted the quality of the writing.

1 Like

Black guy whittling a stick and you instantly think spear.

Thatā€™s racist yo.

Spear chucking zulu innit

I have no idea what anyone is talking about, because at mid season break I finally did the proper thing and quit.

1 Like

If only they had some proper back story to tell and wouldnā€™t show the people on suicide watch all the time.

2 Likes

If only theyā€™d give some fucking context for the whole thing.

Also when was the last time someone became a zombie?

Iā€™m thinking that ā€œitā€™s something that is inside of all of usā€ is going to be as much explanation as weā€™ll ever get. Iā€™d still prefer some more just to know where this show is heading.

Dunno, canā€™t remember. It feels like theyā€™re pretty good at killing off people that are about to turn.

1 Like

In fairness thereā€™s no wider context given in the comics, altho you do get more backstory detail. Like itā€™s explained where Negan came from and what his life was like before etc

Ahh.

Iā€™d just love to know how the virus started, spread, etc.