The Unmentionables v The Arsenal (Premier League)

Why do I keep doing it to myself though it’s so stupid.

This is the most depressed I’ve ever been about arsenal which I didn’t think possible given October last year and yet I keep coming back for more when I know it’s not going to change.

Arsenal fans are masochists

2 Likes

On his tiny screen while Bridget Jones is on the big TV

1 Like

Definitely not doing it the other way round with the fucking shite we’ve been delivering on the pitch

2 Likes

I don’t know if you just used the word but you really shouldn’t be getting depressed over a football club mate haha.

1 Like

Due to change in circumstances I’ve seen one live game this season and not even bothered with highlights. I just follow what you guys are saying on here and also what’s being said on the radio. Obviously not missing much :grin:

2 Likes

Kane a doubt

No he isn’t

3 Likes

Kane hattrick incoming

3 Likes

They’d beat us without Kane and Son anyway because they’ve got a proper manager.

Disappointed you didn’t round that post off with a big fuck off “FACT”

This is going to be a god awful beatdown.

1 Like

It’s yet another game we have too score first in. I do hope we look for a goal but Xhaka and Dani are there to be mauled over.

1 Like

Don’t believe it personally. Fully expect Kane to be lining up come Sunday.

but yeah…clickbait most probably.

"Harry, Vinicius and Sergio there is a chance for them to be [fit] for the weekend."

Runarsson, Cedric, Mustafi, Mari, Kolasinac, Maitland-Niles, Nelson, Elneny, Not Pepe the stupid banned twat, Nketiah, Lacazette

Couldn’t be any fucking worse.

2 Likes

Let’s fuck these cunts up!

5 Likes

giggity

2 Likes

What was that randy cunt’s name again? Family Guy, innit?

1 Like

0-3

COYG

There is absolutely zero chance of us coming away from this fixture with 3 points.

5 Likes

yeah, quagmire

2 Likes