The Conservative Party

I wonder which government minister, that made this decision, has a friend or relation that runs a pesticide company.

3 Likes

This is a cause of major irritation for me and explains a lot when many a government are saying when they are doing everything to support the environment, when this is just showing the hypocrisy of such a decision.
This is just a free pass to large scale farmers to produce even cheaper food regardless of what shit is going into the food you eat, how about giving subsidies to encourage organic farming and companion farming reducing the need for pesticides.
Once all the bees have been wiped out this the human race will be unable to grow anything.

4 Likes

Awful dirty disgusting cunts.

I hate them. I hate them so much. They are literally ruining everything.

Fuck them off ASAP.

lol :lying_face::lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

I like the way she talks about her “brother’s character,” as if he’s not an habitual liar.

Either she is as bigger liar as Boris or she is very stupid.
My guess is a lot of both.

2 Likes

He’s family. Of course she isn’t going to throw him under a bus.

Maybe he didn’t invite her because he doesn’t like her. :wenger:

No doubt he’s not wrong, as the PM is a serial liar and should resign, but it doesn’t feel right having all these leaks from a shaddy character like him.

Why has he been sitting on this information all this time?

1 Like

Waiting for the right moment to shaft him.

I respect the pettiness :clap:

Death by a thousand cuts

Nicola Sturgeon lied to parliament, nothing happened.

Her stooge got her off too.

SNP better not say a word against Boris in that case.

I hope the UK parliament is better than the Scottish one for standing up for itself but I doubt it.

People who get anywhere in politics have to be back stabbing little weasels. So the actions of Dominic Cummings are completely unsurprising.

Not that I care about Boris blooming Johnson.

2 Likes

Hey, go easy on the curse words, buddy

3 Likes

I am actually trying to cut back on the swear words. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

me too man :sweat_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

He is doubling down

I listened to one podcast today that was basically saying he will probably survive because they think of those who might challenge they either won’t get the support needed or they themselves don’t yet want to be PM.

I think Javid would get the tory support needed and I think he’d be a popular enough appointment with the public but it’s not clear that he wants to be the one trying to undo the mess Boris has created.

1 Like

Rather than constantly lying and making himself look even more of a buffoon than he already is, if he just said, “look. there’s no excuse, I was wrong,” he just continues peddling lies.

The problem with Boris, is that he has been a serial liar from when he was a journalist but he isn’t very good at it and admitting he is wrong just isn’t something he’s going to do.

His father and his sister also share an arrogance and contempt for the truth that is embarrassing.

1 Like