The Conservative Party

People think they still live in a democracy as well.

2 Likes

Bent cunts.

Astonishing how much time small minded cunts will devote to being outraged by people on benefits while Tories line the pockets of their friends and family with public money. State of this country.

5 Likes

Imagine being gifted 20% of a company just for being a top notch brother.

7 Likes

I’ve always understood capitalism to be about competition, at least, thats what I’ve constantly been told by its proponents.

Yet another contract awarded without being put out to tender though.

5 Likes

It’s the arrogance and confidence on the free ride they know they get with an apathetic country and compliant press that grates here.

4 Likes

His reaction on receiving said gift:

I think you’re possibly a little confused mate, the press is great, according to the press, and who would know better than them?

3 Likes

She is one of the dumbest idiot journalists we have the displeasure of having to see in the public eye.

What a moron

3 Likes

Didn’t last long lol

To the surprise of no one at all.

2 Likes

And next to know coverage on the BBC obviously.

2 Likes

Dominic Cummings trying to burn it down, probably won’t do much but still.

2 Likes

1 Like

Who’s your money on?

• Sister A
  • Sister B

0 voters

1 Like

You could tell me that Boris Johnson had said literally anything and I’d buy it.

Other than being PM and retaining popularity he doesn’t seem to have any policy or belief to speak of.

4 Likes

A two faced poll in the Conservative party thread. Pretty apt that.

Remember last year when Boris referred to the need for more ventilators as “Operation Last Gasp”? The man is a grade A buffoon.

2 Likes

the only time a Tory’s position is under threat is when it’s another Tory doing the threatening.

I can see this being something Boris finds difficult to shake off, only because it’s Cummings.

He’d still get re-elected.

Think he will be happy too stand down in the end. Always find his way back into the limelight somehow.
He is one of them people that people never dislike. Don’t know how but he is. Built his career on it. Tragic but true. Favourable and poor press help.