The Conservative Party

Blocking all trade from China and Saudi would cause a massive recession as much as I have issues with their regimes

as MPs vote by 319 to 308 to reject amendment outlawing trade deals with countries that are committing genocide

This is something you do not need to legislate for at all. Really stupid amendment

Still at it

2 Likes

global pandemic fuck up after fuck up

still vote for them lol :roll_eyes:

I just don’t get it.

Until you have a real opposition who could get the left and right to vote for them. Well Conservative will stay in power.

Still mind blowing how the masses don’t blame Boris Johnson and the government for the herd immunity mess. 100,000 deaths and they don’t even need to take the blame for it.

Brainwashed by the worst, most censored media in the first world. (Who censor themselves willingly)

Labour can’t win without the SNP prior Labour voters switching back. And they also can’t win if the SNP holds them hostage to political positions because middle England won’t back that.

good point actually since we have been SNP in 2007 labour have lost every GE lol

4 Likes

Tories being utter shites, once again.

You can see the rest of the thread in twitter… Utterly bizarre response to a journalist literally just doing their job

3 Likes

That guy literally gives me the feer

What type of cunt doesn’t like baked beans? A Marmalade cunt

Weetabix and baked beans does sound disgusting though.

2 Likes

Good thread.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve actually looked at the level still on my student debt since graduating, it would only depress me so there is no point haha

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s reasonable to have none students to pay for the debt of students. It’s bad enough that people who did junk degrees will never repay their debt.

The other issue you have is universities being independent bodies that profiteer from students. There’s no way students are consuming £10,000 a year in education cost. If it was government owned you could offer far lower student fees. They should really be governent regulated to put a cap on fees. They also need to put a cap on student loans been given to anyone who is doing a degree that is unlikely to see you repay that debt. That’s really a scam the universities are pulling on both students and the government.

3 Likes

Universities are one of the biggest rackets around. All they care about is money and getting as many students in as possible rinse and repeat every year.

As a result, the graduate market in the UK is very oversaturated which ties into the issue of why student loans are becoming more burdensome for more people.

It’s not in our collective interest as a society to subsidize degrees that don’t contribute to key public services.

3 Likes

Any Tory that ever tried to justify the coup in Brazil for to Dilma or Lula’s corruption needs to get in the sea.

We could do with multiple coups by now under that logic

1 Like