The Conservative Party

5 Likes

4 Likes

Just watched the full 25 minutes of Matt Hancock on GMB. What a mauling :joy:

I hope he sold enough books to make it worth his while, otherwise no idea why he’d mug himself like that when not even a minister.

2 Likes

1 Like

In an exclusive 4000 word essay…:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Probably more words than she said in her time as PM

3 Likes

Hate that these awful stupid people that are so incompetent fail upwards.

2 Likes

Yes, it was the left wing economic establishment that did it, Liz. That thing that definitely exists :joy:

She became PM, and ignored all advice by economic experts then proceeded to ruin the economy.
But rather than taking responsibility, she blames a fictional left wing economic establishment .

Doesn’t Truss realise that being PM, voted in by Tory party members, makes her the establishment and she was kicked out because of her stupidity and arrogance.

I don’t know who the leader of the left wing economic establishment party is but they’ve become a more effective opposition to this Tory government than Labour has.

1 Like

Is the situation where people are looking at massive increases to their mortgages unique to Britain? Because my understanding is she deepened the cost of living crisis for millions far beyond the impact it was already having.

If that’s so, she has no business speaking publicly.

2 Likes

Increase your taxes, increase corporate tax, increased tax burden, more borrowing, more creation of currency.

Doesn’t sound very fight wing economically to me…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: General News

Our PM…

Can we just have an election now, there is no point in prolonging our misery.

3 Likes

1 Like

Corruption

4 Likes

A total and utter farce. It’s mad he still has so many supporters.

1 Like

The honours system just needs binning off, total joke. Extreme cases like this just further highlight it. On what possible grounds could you claim Stanley fucking Johnson deserves a knighthood lmao

6 Likes

The cunt has fled the UK and is a French resident now (from what I remember) to avoid the shitshow that his cunty large son made.

Fuck off.

4 Likes

If Boris is even considering his dad for a knighthood, it just shows his lack of awareness and what a narcissist he is.

The whole honours system is ridiculous anyway and most people get one just for donating to a political party so if a knighthood is the highest accolade, there should be some level of quality control.

At least give it to someone who has contributed and given something to the country rather than a minor celebrity who’s claim to fame is appearing on Gogglebox and being the father of the most moronic, self serving PM this country has seen.

1 Like

He really is a corrupt odious fat cunt

6 Likes