The Conservative Party

In Liz we truss.

1 Like

Will somebody please think of their bonuses?? How are they supposed to get by on their market knowledge and hedging bets against their own currency? Poor bastards.

5 Likes

They really are utter pond life :joy:

1 Like

Its all optics. The cap on bonuses made no difference. Instead of paying bonuses from the UK, they were paid via Frankfurt, etc.

Just nice headlines for people to get excited about

Pretty sure the EU has a bankers bonus cap.

But would that cap apply if the money is going to a non-EU country?

I wanna know what the fuck the cap was in the UK because when I worked at Goldman there were guys and girls there making £5m-£20m per year, and that wasn’t base salary either.

I’m sure if you’re dedicated and resourceful enough, then caps/sanctions are never a barrier to making money. Just need to know what the loopholes are.

Should probably just eliminate all taxes on the wealthy, they’ll only find a way of swerving it anyway.

1 Like

Cunteng

2 Likes

When your ‘long USD short GBP’ investment finally turned a profit after 3 years…cheers Kwasi :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes

She’s an honourable and truthful politician.

Her first onstage hustings in the campaign she said she wanted to increase borrowing to cut taxes.

Took her 2 weeks to deliver her entire manifesto.

1 Like
8 Likes

Hahahaha

3 Likes

1 Like

All so predictable that she’s falling apart so quickly, even in benign weather she would struggle let alone facing the adversity of sailing through a storm.

5 Likes

Some of the clips from the radio calls are so painful.